inTank Media Baskets

SCAMMED by BrooklynReefer

shaner014

This is going to take a while to fully write up....

I had a wanted ad posted for an AI Prime. @BrooklynReefer responded to said ad... The PM conversation is what started initially. Then we talked via text, then I attempted to respect his wishes of being left alone and only replied on here. This has taken place over the last 7 days. I notified @Christopher_Marks immediately when it went sour.

I was able to find out who the PayPal address belongs to (his "girl"), what his real name is, and many other details... Of which I've done nothing with, until I seek legal counsel. I did use PayPal friends and family.. I know, my bad there. The PayPal address leads to the name of a person who has scammed people previously on the internet. I have further details and information to back all that up, but will refrain from making anything further public knowledge, as I do not wish to upset Mr. Marks. 

IMG_1056.thumb.jpg.660624d1894c2d2bb79285b5ffe9a021.jpg

IMG_1057.thumb.PNG.58f3aa06fa33c12571dcf641751128cd.PNG

IMG_1058.thumb.PNG.90ada5e075b22dedf1f1861c7d4a2667.PNG

IMG_1059.thumb.PNG.ae7a761c262f4afdddf5c1fde921ebdd.PNG

IMG_1060.thumb.PNG.9272ce9cd818ff3b2c666f0d3c534ef6.PNG

IMG_1061.thumb.PNG.9b6b2cb0e7c60865970a3768a721dc05.PNG

IMG_1062.thumb.PNG.739cfabc2ea312e02b9e1413dfd12b96.PNG

IMG_1063.thumb.PNG.2559777645eaa63ddbced3d4ad8f9310.PNG

IMG_1064.thumb.PNG.b71cc38bfe0fe1ab2d7a5eab378b9944.PNG

IMG_1065.thumb.PNG.3f968fd795622eb4a91b78312295e901.PNG

IMG_1066.thumb.PNG.a4eed7e743870205949dbaf3ae4c08d4.PNG

IMG_1067.thumb.PNG.46015ad7860e3930f1228b17c7cff03a.PNG

IMG_1068.thumb.PNG.ad0c7a858a73318d2e506d766e4dc7c6.PNG

IMG_1069.thumb.PNG.c1f68f86b12878bc7a00d502219b4c39.PNG

IMG_1070.thumb.PNG.8ac3cab84ece409127ef87e42c03c969.PNG

IMG_1071.thumb.PNG.b2cab6864ad6e9f2a798a0e8310a6de6.PNG

IMG_1072.thumb.PNG.58c67b378ed24629350c23151bf013a1.PNG

IMG_1073.thumb.PNG.9b3cac89134e80680e72ba0bf5c3f74e.PNG

@Brooklynreefer

What a dick.  And the F&F thing is stupid.  Worst case they are looking to scam you, best case they are a cheapass and will end up behaving like a spoiled brat/dick.  I think you may still be experiencing the latter, but either way if someone is that worried about Paypal taking a few bucks they can kiss my butt 🙂

• Like 2

What do ya expect. Entitled brats, spoiled monsters.

I mean do you have a brain? I’m gonna text and call the heck out of ya until I got proof you sent my light.

What’s 3 texts on a Saturday? Are you a freaking rock star that is having 2 shows per Saturday?

Dang, somebody smack that guy .

And yeah, pay the PayPal fee forget the stupid FF. 

Wow...just wow.

No sense of respect towards other people. Was all good until you sent the money then bang. Permanent BAN in order. 0.2c

Brooklynreefer

I think things got confused 

especially when mr victim here started threading my family and looking into my past to try and shame me 

I don’t take kindly to that 

as I told him I’ve been busy and will return his money in a timely fashion 

however threaten someone’s family or use my past transgressions to try and publiclly oust me and I won’t respond very quickly except with a police report 

Ocellaris PDX
11 minutes ago, Brooklynreefer said:

I think things got confused 

especially when mr victim here started threading my family and looking into my past to try and shame me 

I don’t take kindly to that 

as I told him I’ve been busy and will return his money in a timely fashion 

however threaten someone’s family or use my past transgressions to try and publiclly oust me and I won’t respond very quickly except with a police report 

if there is wrong doing on OP's part, then by all means, share screenshots.🤨

• Like 1
Brooklynreefer
2 minutes ago, Ocellaris PDX said:

if there is wrong doing on OP's part, then please do share screenshots.

I’d be glad to however I’m not really keen on how to add screenshots here

However I will be filing a police report in the morning or if he’s really that concerned he can just file a charge back at his local bank. I publicly acknowledge that I would not be upset about this

Ocellaris PDX
1 minute ago, Brooklynreefer said:

I’d be glad to however I’m not really keen on how to add screenshots here

However I will be filing a police report in the morning or if he’s really that concerned he can just file a charge back at his local bank. I publicly acknowledge that I would not be upset about this

take screenshots of the texts/messages, then go to the ''insert other media'' attachment or ''choose files''. Then post.

Currently OP is the one with screenshots, so until you post yours, you are the uncredible one. Go forward carefully.

• Like 1
A Little Blue

Makes no difference. 

If you don’t feel that you can honor the transaction on your part, be clear, explain, refund guy’ $$$ and don’t hold this guy hostage only bc he got worried about dealing with you and sent you some texts. Seems like he had good reason to be. 

• Like 1
Brooklynreefer

Trying to use my past transgressions that I fully admit and take responsibility for against me even if they were dismissed as well as trying to bring my mother into something that is only going to upset her is not a way to get me to do anything except make my mother afraid and me angry 

B4AA35DB-9D08-43CC-B311-8F1E11B70161.png

A76D41C0-9E54-49A7-90BE-1922ADDB7D2E.png

I didn’t threaten anybody. He’s attempting to create a false narrative now that I’ve outted him. I did find out who he was, and his past legal history, and I merely let him know that I knew those details. I also messaged his mom on Facebook and said “Your son, the one who likes fish tanks, stole $125 from me.” 

I have full record of every single exchange we’ve had. There was never any promise to return the light. @Christopher Marks knows I was leery of this guy as soon as it went bad. 

I am am being completely upfront and open and honest. I challenge him to post anything that shows otherwise.

Brooklynreefer

You have no right to send my mother anything and how dare you get my family involved in a 35-year-old adult man’s life. You’re a child and now you can take it up with your bank

Brooklynreefer

I was willing to refund you because it’s the right thing to do and because I didn’t send you what I said I was going to but now you decide to be a child and get people’s families involved in something that has nothing to do with them and everything to do with you and I? You can go to hell 

Clearly he’s scared of me calling the police. There must be something else going on that has him so shook. Hope the $125 was worth it. 

Brooklynreefer

You will get your money back and we will both be filing harassment reports in the morning just to protect ourselves from ppl like you 

You’ll have your money by the end of the week. And don’t ever come at me like this again especially on a public forum you POS

Just now, Brooklynreefer said:

I was willing to refund you because it’s the right thing to do and because I didn’t send you what I said I was going to but now you decide to be a child and get people’s families involved in something that has nothing to do with them and everything to do with you and I? You can go to hell 

You absolutely cannot play victim here. It is clear the type of person you are. If you want this to go away, refund me immediately.

Brooklynreefer
1 minute ago, shaner014 said:

Clearly he’s scared of me calling the police. There must be something else going on that has him so shook. Hope the $125 was worth it. 

I told you to call the police  I do love and appreciate our brothers and blue and I am not scared at all 

Brooklynreefer
Just now, A Little Blue said:

This guy is a straight up asshole and a thief.  Human waste. 

You do know how to flatter somebody on their birthday don’t you LOL

1 minute ago, shaner014 said:

You absolutely cannot play victim here. It is clear the type of person you are. If you want this to go away, refund me immediately.

You see here’s the thing about me I don’t respond well to threats and statements like immediately. You’ll get your money back. Now everybody have a merry Christmas or happy Hanukkah and end the stupidity

Ocellaris PDX
1 minute ago, Brooklynreefer said:

You do know how to flatter somebody on their birthday don’t you LOL

dont play the victim here, bud. No one cares. You are the asshole here..

• Like 3

This thread should be locked and brooklynreefer banned from this site.

We do not need scammers on this forum. 

He keeps saying he would have returned the money but the PM’s say otherwise.

Come on, a 35 year old should know better. It’s the OP’s money, not yours. Just return what you’ve stolen and let people get on with their lives. 🙄

• Like 7
  • Christopher Marks locked this topic