ReefCleaners.org

Dave's 20g glass box šŸŽ‰ Water Box 20 IS STILL GOING.......

DSFIRSTSLTWATER

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
8 minutes ago, Matteo said:

šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€ My tank is full of Richards and aggressive coral i.e 5 torches, big ass bta, 4 lobos, etc haha.Ā 

Ā 

Maybe we can figure out a PayPal deal for you to ship that bad Boi to me....Ā 

I'd send it to you for free. I have never shipped anything though and you're super far away from me.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
7 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I'd send it to you for free. I have never shipped anything though and you're super far away from me.Ā 

We'll figure something out.....Ā 

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
15 minutes ago, Matteo said:

We'll figure something out.....Ā 

For sure man. Figure when it gets warmer out. I'm thinking I may start getting into sticks soon.

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

If you look at the third pic down you'll see the favia middle right against the glass. If you look close, you'll see a white spot and that is skeleton. The two corals touched for maybe an hour and that's what happened.

• Wow 1
2 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

If you look at the third pic down you'll see the favia middle right against the glass. If you look close, you'll see a white spot and that is skeleton. The two corals touched for maybe an hour and that's what happened.

I'll put it in nice spot on its own... Sorta . I want it. šŸ‘€Ā Maybe I can send you a stick for a trade šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
9 hours ago, Matteo said:

I'll put it in nice spot on its own... Sorta . I want it. šŸ‘€Ā Maybe I can send you a stick for a trade šŸ˜‚Ā 

Hmm that could be something too. Will figure things out for sure šŸ‘

• Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
5 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Ah pulled a sneaky on me, serves me right for going AWOL this weekend

It's all good man. Tank is looking amazing at the moment though. I can't believe it's the same tankĀ šŸ¤£

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

It's all good man. Tank is looking amazing at the moment though. I can't believe it's the same tankĀ šŸ¤£

Did you ever find out the cause of the algae?

Ā 

Tank does indeed look amazing, especially those nems. The Stylo is interesting to watch as well.Ā 

Ā 

Finally I know it smacked a Favia but how are thoseĀ Acan Enchinata's?Ā 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
10 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Did you ever find out the cause of the algae?

Ā 

Tank does indeed look amazing, especially those nems. The Stylo is interesting to watch as well.Ā 

Ā 

Finally I know it smacked a Favia but how are thoseĀ Acan Enchinata's?Ā 

Not sure of the cause lol. I think maybe bare bottom being super hard to stabilize? who knows for sure though.Ā 

I love the stylos, they are so fluffy now, except for the spots that stn'd on me. The acan may be getting a new home, other than that, he's been good far away from his friends sšŸ˜‚

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Not sure of the cause lol. I think maybe bare bottom being super hard to stabilize? who knows for sure though.Ā 

I love the stylos, they are so fluffy now, except for the spots that stn'd on me. The acan may be getting a new home, other than that, he's been good far away from his friends sšŸ˜‚

How do they do among other acans of the same type, actually cheap for me for a change

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
6 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

How do they do among other acans of the same type, actually cheap for me for a change

You know, i'm not sure. I always thought same species can be together. This one though will try and eat anything next to it. It tried to eat my nem one time.Ā 

• Haha 1
Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

You know, i'm not sure. I always thought same species can be together. This one though will try and eat anything next to it. It tried to eat my nem one time.Ā 

Might try them in the RSM then

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

Might try them in the RSM then

Do it! They are really pretty, just super aggressiveĀ šŸ˜…

• Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

I got just the shelf for them thenĀ 

Nice, can't wait to see what you end up with.

• Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

Most of the medium polyp corals are assholes, Cyphastrea, acans, Platygyra and Galaxea.

Wow that's good to know šŸ‘. I think I'm going to stick with what I have at the moment. Definitely getting more and more interested in acros and branching corals. I wanna try one but I'm having second thoughts about possibly killing them and then I think twice about pulling the trigger. Now that the tank seems to be doing much better, especially now that I make sure there is plenty of phosphate for the corals, I may make a small purchase soon.

• Like 3
mitten_reef
6 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Wow that's good to know šŸ‘. I think I'm going to stick with what I have at the moment. Definitely getting more and more interested in acros and branching corals. I wanna try one but I'm having second thoughts about possibly killing them and then I think twice about pulling the trigger. Now that the tank seems to be doing much better, especially now that I make sure there is plenty of phosphate for the corals, I may make a small purchase soon.

Acros are addictive, donā€™t feed the bad habit!!

• Haha 3
  • 1 month later...
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

Ok so I still have a tank. Here are some shots I got with my phone. šŸ¤—

Taken with the pixel 4 xl and yellow filter. No other adjustments were made. I think these might be my best work šŸ™‚

Enjoy the whatever day today is šŸ¤£

Ā 

Oh forgot it's mixed with natural sunlight also. Had my from door open and the sun bleeds in so you get these awesome pics I guess.

IMG_20200428_172620_125.jpg

IMG_20200428_172620_126.jpg

IMG_20200428_172620_131.jpg

IMG_20200428_172025_MP.jpg

IMG_20200428_171853_MP.jpg

• Like 7
  • Wow 1
ECLS Reefer
24 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

One more shot of the blenny soaking up the Rays

IMG_20200428_192005_433.jpg

I love my blennies so much!! I sure miss El Diablo.

• Like 3