Top Shelf Aquatics

Dave's 20g glass box 🎉 Water Box 20 IS STILL GOING.......

DSFIRSTSLTWATER

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
On 8/10/2021 at 5:09 PM, jack1978 said:

You don't have to mask your feelings, Dave.

NR actually has an HR department. It's a well kept secret, but they can help. 

PS, you'll remain anonymous.  Nobody will inform 

@StinkyBunny and @jbb that you were the one issuing the grievance. 

Hope this helps, stay strong.

Lmao that you ill try. Not sure if I can hold it in any longer.

DSFIRSTSLTWATER

So I took a little week of from my videos but I'm back!! New video is live with some new editing technics I've learned over the last couple weeks. Let me know what you guys think omgomgomg

Also if you want shoot me some comments on the video, I'd like to hear what kinds of things you might be able to add to the conversation of this weeks video.. 

• Like 3

Well.................... first thing dont buy a tank................. :lol:

And I like a sump............... the AIO are to much to clean if you ask me............. and nice Portland Winterhawks hat........... :biggrin:

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, spectra said:

Well.................... first thing dont buy a tank................. :lol:

And I like a sump............... the AIO are to much to clean if you ask me............. and nice Portland Winterhawks hat........... :biggrin:

Lmao Blackhawk sir... Get it right. Hockey the only real sport 😘

I think anything sump wise is good. I like not having stuff in the tank 👍

3 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Lmao Blackhawk sir... Get it right. Hockey the only real sport 😘

I think anything sump wise is good. I like not having stuff in the tank 👍

What do you think the Portland Winterhawks are…….. ping pong team…….

• Haha 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
3 minutes ago, spectra said:

What do you think the Portland Winterhawks are…….. ping pong team…….

Lmao that's awesome

DSFIRSTSLTWATER

Hey guys new video is live. I think you guys might like this one 😉

I know there has been some discussion on this topic so I'd love to hear from you about your experience with this subject.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

I bought something new for the tank..... 

Tonights video should be pretty good and for anyone looking to try this piece of equipment out... this video is for you 😃

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I bought something new for the tank..... 

Tonights video should be pretty good and for anyone looking to try this piece of equipment out... this video is for you 😃

I did today too! 🤫

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

I was actually looking at getting a nero................ now am going to have to crack another beer and watch the video since we have the same size tanks.............

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, spectra said:

I was actually looking at getting a nero................ now am going to have to crack another beer and watch the video since we have the same size tanks.............

Yay! It's nuts man. Knock on wood, I'm very happy with the purchase. I almost wanna get the second one and take the aquamai pump out and keep it as a spare

• Like 2

I had a 5 in my 100 and loved it........ just not a fan of a power chord in the tank as a MP is on the outside............. local dealer has a 3 and owes me so may pick one up tomorrow............. blow the angler around............ :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, spectra said:

I had a 5 in my 100 and loved it........ just not a fan of a power chord in the tank as a MP is on the outside............. local dealer has a 3 and owes me so may pick one up tomorrow............. blow the angler around............ :unsure:

Yeah if they could change one thing that's what i wish they would do

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Yeah if they could change one thing that's what i wish they would do

1 hour ago, spectra said:

While the MPs keeps their proprietary drive system all on the outside, makes me wonder how much ecotech might have benefited from licensing out the technology to other second tier equipment brands - kinda like how maxspect licenses gyre design to icecap and red sea. I bet there are plenty ppl who would love to have MP look without the MP price. 

• Like 4
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

While the MPs keeps their proprietary drive system all on the outside, makes me wonder how much ecotech might have benefited from licensing out the technology to other second tier equipment brands - kinda like how maxspect licenses gyre design to icecap and red sea. I bet there are plenty ppl who would love to have MP look without the MP price. 

Ohh, i didn't realize that's what they did. That's a pretty cool idea. Maybe someday they will lend it out to other people. I would love to have the cord outside.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Hell it’s an aquarium everything costs money 🤣

you go cheap in this hobby and shit dies…..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, spectra said:

Hell it’s an aquarium everything costs money 🤣

you go cheap in this hobby and shit dies…..

Exactly. With the time spent at work now I finally pulled a lemming and bought the whole apex/trident system for the tank. Not sure where I’m gonna put it all, and I’m sure there will be much cursing and frustration setting it up. But I think it’ll give me piece of mind while I’m at work. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...