Top Shelf Aquatics

Any Idaho Reefers?

Firefish15

Hey all,

I'm looking for any reefers in the state of Idaho, preferably around the Boise area. It'll be good to get in contact with some local people. I haven't checked with the LFS yet, but I'm getting on it.

Thanks,

Firefish

Im a few hours east of you. You can join Snake River Reefs if you are on Facebook. I think there are a good amount of Boise area reefers who go to Corals4cheap so I'm sure you can find some locals through them. If you make your way to Twin any time check out Epic Corals. 

• Thanks 1
On 12/4/2018 at 10:19 AM, slowngreen said:

Corals4cheap usually has a good selection of frags of all kinds and live rock for $1/pound. Owners name is Josh, he can help you out.

I got into contact with Josh over Facebook messenger. I will probably check them out around mid-January when I'm back with my tank. Seems like a good place from what I can find online. He said he loved my rockwork too. Thanks for the heads-up!

• Like 1

Are you on Facebook? If so, I recommend joining the Snake River Reefs club. Theres always auctions going on and you can get some great deals from time to time. Also once a year when Epic Corals has their annual bbq (sep/oct) its worth the drive to Twin. They do ALOT of giveaways and have big sales on coral, fish and dry goods. They have had two so far and I've won stuff both times.