Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

CONTEST COMING SOON...and I want your input!

NanoRox

I am going to be releasing a contest in the near future just for Nano-reef.com.  Probably in January,  I am thinking it will be along the lines of another pico jar or tank contest.  Obviously the two most important rules will be the picos's must actually be a pico (will decide on volume later) and they must include at least one Nanorox picorox.  The winner will be based on a public vote.  

Now the fun part...I need to decide on a prize that will make it worth your while and one that will appeal to most of you.  So...that's the reason for this post.  

Reply with the prize you think you would like to win.  Can range from a nano tank, light, dosing pumps, skimmer, what ever...maybe even a complete set-up.   

I REALLY want to hear from you so please post away. 

I really want to set up a pico soon, so this all works out 😄.

I think a good prize would be a Nanobox tide M. I've heard only good things about it, and always wanted to try it out. And who will turn down a light??

• Like 2

No input on a prize but I would love to participate!  My pico is currently a failed project after the clown goby I added developed ich. By the time my fallow period is over we will be close to January so it would be a great motivator to get started again. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NanoRox said:

I am going to be releasing a contest in the near future just for Nano-reef.com.  Probably in January,  I am thinking it will be along the lines of another pico jar or tank contest.  Obviously the two most important rules will be the picos's must actually be a pico (will decide on volume later) and they must include at least one Nanorox picorox.  The winner will be based on a public vote.  

Now the fun part...I need to decide on a prize that will make it worth your while and one that will appeal to most of you.  So...that's the reason for this post.  

Reply with the prize you think you would like to win.  Can range from a nano tank, light, dosing pumps, skimmer, what ever...maybe even a complete set-up.   

I REALLY want to hear from you so please post away. 

Maybe team up with another sponsor and have the prize be a a frag pack?

• Like 5

Great ideas so far guys.  I like the coral frag idea since it goes with NanoRox.  Any other ideas?  I was also thinking a subscription to the mystery reef box that mad hatters reef runs. The gift that keeps on giving! 

• Like 1
MainelyReefer

How about a recycled reef pico competition where the only tanks allowed are ones made of reused/recycled containers.  The prize would then be a real tank to the winner to transfer everything into.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, GraniteReefer said:

How about a recycled reef pico competition where the only tanks allowed are ones made of reused/recycled containers.  The prize would then be a real tank to the winner to transfer everything into.

That’s a cool idea. 

Corals from our sponsors or or of those reefsmart pico tanks look cool. They are new and I would like to see someone set one up. 

I wanted to participate in the last contest but life happened so probably try again with this one. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Corals from our sponsors or or of those reefsmart pico tanks look cool. They are new and I would like to see someone set one up. 

I wanted to participate in the last contest but life happened so probably try again with this one. 

Great idea.  Like the idea about contacting reefsmart and other sponsors in general 

• Recommended Discussions