Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

HI, present me and my little "big" project

NAx0

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been with this hobby about a year now, seen thousands of tank pictures, and this is by far my favorite. Un.be.lievable. Very glad I found this before buying my live rock. Probably going to buy smaller pieces now in order to make this kind of 'scape. Again, can't tell you how impressed I am. Holy cow!

--B

Wow i give you a lot of credit for that incredidbly innovative technique. It maximizes your small nano. I am impressed i would like to know the progress. Great Job.

That pink SPS is KILLER! What a great addition! Looks like you buy whole colonies instead of frags. Very expensive tank...but it's definitely worth it since you now have one of the best tanks I've seen!

Looks like a lot of the pictures from the beginning of the tank setup (how you made the aquascape) are missing. I'd love to see these before setting up the live rock in my tank. Is there any way you could send them to me? I'm at uglybuckling@gmail.com. Alternately, I've been watching your website. Maybe you could put them on there somewhere?

Thanks,

--Bucky

Archived