Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Help With Coral Placement

TripleTrouble

TripleTrouble

Hey everyone. Could use some guidance on coral placement. My first soirée in SPS and I currently have two on Frag Racks...1 pocilopora and 1 acro (not sure the precise type tbh). 

Ive included a few pics of my tank layout below and I would love some advice since I don’t have a par meter. I’m running a Kessil A360WE at the moment and currently max out at 65% during the day. The light is approx 6” from the water. 

1) Do you think I should be ramping up the lighting beyond 65?

2) Was considering moving the mushroom rock (pic markups below 😆), adding another piece of rock in the middle (by the arrow) and putting the Acro in the center of the tank. The mushrooms seem to really enjoy that spot for some reason, but really want to accommodate the Acro. 

The one other consideration is that my PH’s are on either back side of the tank 1 MP10 and 1 Hydor Koralia.  The center of the tank gets pretty good flow but not sure it’s enough for the SPs which is why I’ve been keeping them on the rack so far. 

3) also, if I go ahead with number 2 should I include the pocilopora on the same rock or shift it lower? 

Feel like it’s my first day here. I know it’ll come down to trial and error as the moves will likely piss off other tank-mates but any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(Also included a close up pic of the frags prior to moving them to opposite sides of the tank). 

451836DD-1509-47CA-8BFD-870DCA05EC87.jpeg

8CEAE2F0-F25D-4185-A256-8ADBB548A22B.jpeg

BFF7B965-E91A-4BF6-A6E7-522BCF28D0FF.jpeg