Jump to content
WV Reefer

WV Reefer’s Teeny, Tiny and Dirty

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

They were being b*tches. 😄

Granny Smiths are a HUGE pain in the ass. I get them all the time from Vietnam and they take 3 days to fully open.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Granny Smiths are a HUGE pain in the ass. I get them all the time from Vietnam and they take 3 days to fully open.

Exactly.  If someone walks by they close. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Exactly.  If someone walks by they close. 🙄

M's goofy Cleaner wrasse swims by them all the time just as I'm getting ready to do a photo and the bastards close. DAMN IT CRACKERS!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

M's goofy Cleaner wrasse swims by them all the time just as I'm getting ready to do a photo and the bastards close. DAMN IT CRACKERS!!!!

I’m going to mount them somewhere I don’t have to see them all the time. 🤷🏻‍♀️😄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

They were being b*tches. 😄 

 

I just can’t decide how I want to do this tank. Trying things out here and there. I like the macro look so far......I may stick with that. 

 

planted marine tank FTW !!!  :haha:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

planted marine tank FTW !!!  :haha:

 

We’ll see how the rest of the macros look when they arrive. 😊

 

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

planted marine tank FTW !!!  :haha:

We did that in M's fuge on the 60 cube. We had all kinds of algaes in there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, StinkyBunny said:

We did that in M's fuge on the 60 cube. We had all kinds of algaes in there.

I love that look.

When I had the 2.2 gallon set up for The Creep it had some nice macro until he ate it and built a house with the rest. 😄

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post

We had Mermaid's shaving brushes in there, some Green Fan algae as well as Caulerpa in that 45. We used the little 70W metal halide over it and Manado live rock grew out some wild red algaes which Ellie loved to nibble on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Tamberav said:

So cute! Are you using the white or blue LEDs?

I’m using the Blue. I’ve been digging thru storage and I might turn up the juice a bit. 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Damn!! That looks awesome, is it cycled enough for a shark yet hehehehehehe:flower:

I got two hermits, a bristleworm, one Snail and four pods now! Getting crowded. 😊

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

The wait is killing me since I ordered in December or January? And now need a replacement..grr. I was debating on some macro in mine too but I'm undecided on just about every aspect. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

I got two hermits, a bristleworm, one Snail and four pods now! Getting crowded. 😊

Sounds like it :smilie:.. params stay pretty stable I'd guess right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Sounds like it :smilie:.. params stay pretty stable I'd guess right?

I do 100% water change with water from my 75. I top off with RODI throughout the week. The only thing I check is the temperature. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, WV Reefer said:

I do 100% water change with water from my 75. I top off with RODI throughout the week. The only thing I check is the temperature. 

That's a good idea, it's such a small amount that it's easy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

The wait is killing me since I ordered in December or January? And now need a replacement..grr. I was debating on some macro in mine too but I'm undecided on just about every aspect. 

I keep having ideas but decided to land on macro since it’s different from the other tanks.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Friendly said:

well, that's what we talked about before. did you find a viable infant to test with?

🤫 Shhhhh.  

 

PETA will get me. :ninja:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, WV Reefer said:

🤫 Shhhhh.  

 

PETA will get me. :ninja:

I apologize...I meant experiment, not test...

 

better now?  :rolleyes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×