Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WV Reefer’s Teeny, Tiny and Dirty

WV Reefer

20 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

They were being b*tches. 😄

Granny Smiths are a HUGE pain in the ass. I get them all the time from Vietnam and they take 3 days to fully open.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Granny Smiths are a HUGE pain in the ass. I get them all the time from Vietnam and they take 3 days to fully open.

Exactly.  If someone walks by they close. 🙄

36 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Exactly.  If someone walks by they close. 🙄

M's goofy Cleaner wrasse swims by them all the time just as I'm getting ready to do a photo and the bastards close. DAMN IT CRACKERS!!!!

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

M's goofy Cleaner wrasse swims by them all the time just as I'm getting ready to do a photo and the bastards close. DAMN IT CRACKERS!!!!

I’m going to mount them somewhere I don’t have to see them all the time. 🤷🏻‍♀️😄

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

They were being b*tches. 😄 

I just can’t decide how I want to do this tank. Trying things out here and there. I like the macro look so far......I may stick with that. 

planted marine tank FTW !!!  :haha:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, StinkyBunny said:

We did that in M's fuge on the 60 cube. We had all kinds of algaes in there.

I love that look.

When I had the 2.2 gallon set up for The Creep it had some nice macro until he ate it and built a house with the rest. 😄

• Haha 4

We had Mermaid's shaving brushes in there, some Green Fan algae as well as Caulerpa in that 45. We used the little 70W metal halide over it and Manado live rock grew out some wild red algaes which Ellie loved to nibble on.

• Like 1
Just now, Tamberav said:

So cute! Are you using the white or blue LEDs?

I’m using the Blue. I’ve been digging thru storage and I might turn up the juice a bit. 😄

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Damn!! That looks awesome, is it cycled enough for a shark yet hehehehehehe:flower:

I got two hermits, a bristleworm, one Snail and four pods now! Getting crowded. 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The wait is killing me since I ordered in December or January? And now need a replacement..grr. I was debating on some macro in mine too but I'm undecided on just about every aspect. 

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

I got two hermits, a bristleworm, one Snail and four pods now! Getting crowded. 😊

Sounds like it :smilie:.. params stay pretty stable I'd guess right?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Sounds like it :smilie:.. params stay pretty stable I'd guess right?

I do 100% water change with water from my 75. I top off with RODI throughout the week. The only thing I check is the temperature. 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, WV Reefer said:

I do 100% water change with water from my 75. I top off with RODI throughout the week. The only thing I check is the temperature. 

That's a good idea, it's such a small amount that it's easy.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

The wait is killing me since I ordered in December or January? And now need a replacement..grr. I was debating on some macro in mine too but I'm undecided on just about every aspect. 

I keep having ideas but decided to land on macro since it’s different from the other tanks.  

• Like 3