Pod Your Reef

WV Reefer’s Teeny, Tiny and Dirty

WV Reefer

8 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

M was sitting in front of the 50 cube one night and there was a niblet near Tony's burrow. He came out, grabbed it and started snapping right next to it. Next thing I know, he's ripping it out of its shell, it was goddamn brutal.

Damn. I’ve never seen mine commit any murders but I hear her poppin’ caps in asses all the time.  😄

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Now that's a lighting upgrade!!! 😲

I chopped it apart and put it back together for this tank. It’s not a for real, real nanobox. He threw it together for me and I used it on The Creep’s/Bad Crab tank. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, waldoz said:

I thought the color was off a bit did not look right

It’s a 14000k spectrum light and a little bright on this size tank. But at least it’s strong enough to light the entire tank unlike the included blue light. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
A Little Blue
30 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

It’s a 14000k spectrum light and a little bright on this size tank. But at least it’s strong enough to light the entire tank unlike the included blue light. 

Good enough for a clam. 😉

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

Now I forgot what I was gonna say, I got distracted.

Clams will do that to you sometimes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

☺️

• Haha 5
  • Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, JBM said:

Starting to wonder what kinda dirty these tanks are really about......

Giggity 

Just good clean fun. 😊😄

On 2/13/2019 at 1:37 PM, WV Reefer said:

I keep thinking of getting shrimp but I don’t know.

That's a great idea Christy! But, I wouldn't put more than 5 brine shrimp in there. You don't want to over stock this thing! 😁

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Not much to update.

This tank is basically a pod factory at the moment.  I need to do a water change but can’t muster the strength. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 2
8 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Not much to update.

This tank is basically a pod factory at the moment.  I need to do a water change but can’t muster the strength. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Christy, I know what you mean! I mean, how to calculate 20-25% on this thing? Way over my head! Mathematics were never my strong point. omgomgomg

• Haha 1

Christy, I love your passion and dedication to this hobby :bowdown:. I thought only people from the great state of WV were only into Moonshine. Boy, was I wrong! 😉😬

#muchrespect

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, KISReef said:

Christy, I love your passion and dedication to this hobby :bowdown:. I thought only people from the great state of WV were only into Moonshine. Boy, was I wrong! 😉😬

#muchrespect

Funny you say that.  Her rodi water from the hobby actually is what catapulted her to the top tier of moonshine and methamphetamines.  That's why she is the big wig of her town and owns everyone.  

The purity keeps everyone underneath her. 

• Haha 6
6 hours ago, patback said:

Funny you say that.  Her rodi water from the hobby actually is what catapulted her to the top tier of moonshine and methamphetamines.  That's why she is the big wig of her town and owns everyone.  

Is that what ive been doing wrong?

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, KISReef said:

#muchrespect

Thank you. 😊

9 hours ago, patback said:

I also developed a special biodiesel that runs my Hummer. Elon Musk has been asking about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

2F1AE361-444C-4D9B-8040-D25670F6A359.jpeg.f417b38242cf6bb4ad16d5f599d05ca9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 4 months later...

😯 It’s been a loooonnnngggg time since I updated this thread! 

I put the original light back on and decided to get serious. 😄

There are a few worms and a lot of pods living in this tank along with one tiny hermit. 

I added more algae and it’s starting to tank over. 

550C62BC-B49A-4A6B-AF54-FA9AEF87D8B5.thumb.jpeg.838d5669ef81cdec9487980f81932a3d.jpeg

EC03DBD6-08A1-4DFF-AB34-45EE56C437A9.thumb.jpeg.0426b0d738a779ae0b216c9a739bd6f4.jpeg

• Like 7
  • 4 weeks later...