ReefCleaners.org

LED LIGHT SETUP, PARTS, CONTROLLERS FOR SALE

nemonlizzy

WYSIWYG

All parts are AS IS.  With that said, they all worked last time I used them.  MOST LEDs are Cree the rest are Luxeon ALL from Rapid LED.

38 Blue

16 White

1 UV Full Spectrum

There are enough parts and components here to make multiple controllers.  All Arduino controlled, manual control, or to be used however you like.

ALL BEING SOLD TOGETHER.  Unless you give me VERY reasonable offers on special items, the whole bunch is being sold together.

$150.00 for the lot.

90-95% of parts in like-new condition.

Will ship if you pay for shipping.

If you desire, I have tons of resistors, transistors, potentiometers, and switches if you'd like me to throw them in.

PM me for my PayPal and send me your address.  I'll ship as soon as payment clears.

20181122_133806.jpg

20181122_133822.jpg

20181122_133827.jpg

20181122_133846.jpg

20181122_133854.jpg

• Like 1
On 12/7/2018 at 8:27 AM, Reefkid88 said:

What leds are in the 2 arrays in the first pic on the heatsink closest to the wall,and how long is that heatsink ? 

Both heatsinks are 20" wide, and the one in question has 16 LEDs on it; 2 cool whites, 4 royal blues and 2 blues on each side.

There is a place in the center to add a UV led or any other of your choosing.

20181208_231628.jpg

On 12/9/2018 at 12:11 AM, Reefkid88 said:

How much would you want shipped for the heatsink and leds ?

What's a good price in your mind?

• 3 weeks later...

All items are for individual sale, just shoot me a price.

Reefkid, send me the money via paypal and your address, I'll get it out to you Monday.

Sorry,I didn't hear from you for a little so I got more stuff I needed for my build 😰 if you still have it in a week or two I will get with you.

31 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

What loose leds do you have ? 

You didn’t get the puck from Dave? How far along are you with the fixture? 

6 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

You didn’t get the puck from Dave? How far along are you with the fixture? 

I did,that light as been done buddz !!!

• 3 weeks later...

All kinds of loose LEDs mostly cree royal blues and cool whites.  Maybe have others.  It's a grab bag of about 20 LEDs.  $50 and it's yours.  Gotta be at least $80 worth of LEDs in there.  I'll throw in all the lenses for them if you want.  Got all different angles for lenses.

Edited by nemonlizzy
  • Recommended Discussions