Mike P

Dog faced puffer nano tank🐕🐡

Mike P

Dog face puffer in tank...... jk just my dog posing infront of my evo8420B3ED-E6A7-4642-B5DB-591C46AA59A6.thumb.jpeg.102fc8c866c05e734591fe7dfe903fe9.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Snazxy

You got me worried there for a second lol

• Haha 1

WV Reefer
38 minutes ago, Mike P said:

Dog face puffer in tank...... jk just my dog posing infront of my evo8420B3ED-E6A7-4642-B5DB-591C46AA59A6.thumb.jpeg.102fc8c866c05e734591fe7dfe903fe9.jpeg

Love the jacket!

Cannedfish

I’m pretty sure that’s a fish faced pupper...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

NuisanceAlgaeCultivator

Haha I was so curious to see this!

Mike P

Hahaha, thought this would fool some of you  his name is Jasper. I don’t think he likes my tank he just stares at me when I mess with it and gets annoyed that I’m not playing with him

• Haha 1

Clown79
14 hours ago, Mike P said:

Hahaha, thought this would fool some of you  his name is Jasper. I don’t think he likes my tank he just stares at me when I mess with it and gets annoyed that I’m not playing with him

He's very cute and I love the jacket!

My cat does the same thing, hates the attention the tanks get.

• Like 2

sadie

aww...🙁  I actually thought they had come out with a dog faced puffer fish that COULD go in a nano.  The yellowbelly dog face puffer fish was my favorite for a LONG time.  But I only had a 12 gal and it was over $300.00 (like 20 yrs ago, I have no idea what they are now).  I'm maxed out anyway.

But it was waaaaay worth the look, your dog is sooooo cute!😁

Feliciak

Aww, such a cutie! He looks so serious in his army-like shirt! Posing like a model ^^
Anyways be attentive please with your fish tank and fish food. Sometimes the dogs might get allergies from those. It happened with my dog, he was in contact with the fish food that I left on the table by mistake, and suddenly I saw that he kept blowing air out of his nose. It was late at night, and I couldn't find any available vets, so I started to search online what could cause that. Thankfully, I found here bulldogpapa.com more info about that.