johnmaloney

Facebook account will be active again

johnmaloney

Will start posting to the Facebook account again. Little stories about things I see, you may find it interesting. Will post picture stories here when I can. For example, here is an electric ray I saw. he is cool.  https://www.facebook.com/reef.cleaners/videos/10212798010605383/ 

I followed him around "harassing" him for 10 minutes watching him eat spaghetti worms before I thought to take that video, and I didn't even do it in landscape. 🙂

Will get an underwater camera at some point (again) and try to get you guys better stories and things to watch. Is that something you would be interested in?

• Like 3

patback
52 minutes ago, johnmaloney said:

Will start posting to the Facebook account again. Little stories about things I see, you may find it interesting. Will post picture stories here when I can. For example, here is an electric ray I saw. he is cool.  https://www.facebook.com/reef.cleaners/videos/10212798010605383/ 

I followed him around "harassing" him for 10 minutes watching him eat spaghetti worms before I thought to take that video, and I didn't even do it in landscape. 🙂

Will get an underwater camera at some point (again) and try to get you guys better stories and things to watch. Is that something you would be interested in?

Is there an Instagram page coming anytime in the near future?  Lots of reefing going on in there and lots of every day users.  Facebook is pretty bogged down and I was surprised to find out most younger people dont even have a Facebook. 

• Like 1

johnmaloney

Good call. I am old, and unaware of these things. 

• Haha 2

Lula_Mae
4 hours ago, patback said:

Is there an Instagram page coming anytime in the near future?  Lots of reefing going on in there and lots of every day users.  Facebook is pretty bogged down and I was surprised to find out most younger people dont even have a Facebook. 

So facebook is now for the old fogeys? :lol: I joined back when you still needed a school verified email address to join lol.  Those were the days...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

StevieT

Do instagram, it can post directly to your FB as well.  If you want to add more text edit the post in FB but video and pics are huge these days.

FB is dead with our customers.  Insta gets 1000x more interaction

May want to set up a business FB page so it's all cohesive.  Then people can just follow or like it instead of friend requesting a personal FB page.

RayWhisperer

If bookface is for old people, what does that make people like me who've never had it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

patback
9 minutes ago, RayWhisperer said:

If bookface is for old people, what does that make people like me who've never had it?

Grandparents have even left Facebook for Instagram. Just saying....

• Haha 1

Tamberav
7 hours ago, RayWhisperer said:

Soon to be 💀💀

😛

johnmaloney
9 hours ago, patback said:

Grandparents have even left Facebook for Instagram. Just saying....

Can confirm this is true. 🤣 My Aunt, a grandmother says “I see you are on Instagram now.” To me. I started an account last night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

johnmaloney
10 hours ago, StevieT said:

Do instagram, it can post directly to your FB as well.  If you want to add more text edit the post in FB but video and pics are huge these days.

FB is dead with our customers.  Insta gets 1000x more interaction

May want to set up a business FB page so it's all cohesive.  Then people can just follow or like it instead of friend requesting a personal FB page.

We had a business page then Facebook said it was a human page, so my name was “Reef” for awhile then they made me change it to my real name. Was arguing with a computer about whether or not I was human, kind of ironic. 

• Haha 1

StevieT

FB sucks.  They won't let us have inTank anymore.  Has to be InTank cause reasons and you can't reach out to a human if those exist anymore.

• Like 1