Jump to content
jbb_00

B's Mini Reef Bro Utopia

Recommended Posts

jbb_00

@Christopher Marks I think there is a glitch, Harold seems to be free to roam 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
HarryPotter
13 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Who let you in here ? 

 

John left the door open 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
jbb_00
1 minute ago, HarryPotter said:

 

John left the door open 

:rant:

 

Share this post


Link to post
jack1978
5 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

 

Thanks

 

I agree the black needs to go. I will be putting the frosted back on this coming weekend. 

How dare you 

Share this post


Link to post
jbb_00
42 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

How dare you 

Your mosquito reef doing ok ? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
jack1978
1 hour ago, jbb_00 said:

Your mosquito reef doing ok ? 

Yeah, I can send you some SE, Ultra Rare, LE larva if you want? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
jbb_00

So ummm . Updates n stuff coming tonight :ninja:

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
4 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

So ummm . Updates n stuff coming tonight :ninja:

Just figured the water dried up...................

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
jbb_00
3 minutes ago, spectra said:

Just figured the water dried up...................

Kind of did but I was able to save it .

  • Like 2
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
jbb_00

Few minutes late on the update but oh well. 

 

So the original pump died on me but I caught it soon enough to transfer all of the coral to my 65 for safe keeping. I debated on if I would set the tank back up as it requires a lot of attention and I travel a lot for work. Well I will be setting it back up with the original nano rox scape as well as a few additions.  

 

Also there has been a change to the overall look of the tank. I found a post on IG where someone made a canopy for it.  I sent the file to a friend and he printed up a canopy for me as well. It makes the tank look much better in my opinion. 

 

Here is the fts of the entire assembly, livestock will be added over the weekend. 

 

20190809_103103.thumb.jpg.58992bd6f382043e76360d8745da0ba8.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Ratvan
3 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Few minutes late on the update but oh well. 

 

So the original pump died on me but I caught it soon enough to transfer all of the coral to my 65 for safe keeping. I debated on if I would set the tank back up as it requires a lot of attention and I travel a lot for work. Well I will be setting it back up with the original nano rox scape as well as a few additions.  

 

Also there has been a change to the overall look of the tank. I found a post on IG where someone made a canopy for it.  I sent the file to a friend and he printed up a canopy for me as well. It makes the tank look much better in my opinion. 

 

Here is the fts of the entire assembly, livestock will be added over the weekend. 

 

20190809_103103.thumb.jpg.58992bd6f382043e76360d8745da0ba8.jpg

It looks completely different with a canopy 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
8 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Few minutes late on the update but oh well. 

 

So the original pump died on me but I caught it soon enough to transfer all of the coral to my 65 for safe keeping. I debated on if I would set the tank back up as it requires a lot of attention and I travel a lot for work. Well I will be setting it back up with the original nano rox scape as well as a few additions.  

 

Also there has been a change to the overall look of the tank. I found a post on IG where someone made a canopy for it.  I sent the file to a friend and he printed up a canopy for me as well. It makes the tank look much better in my opinion. 

 

Here is the fts of the entire assembly, livestock will be added over the weekend. 

 

20190809_103103.thumb.jpg.58992bd6f382043e76360d8745da0ba8.jpg

 

Looks so good with the canopy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damnit. Now I want a canopy. 😫

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
jbb_00
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

 

Looks so good with the canopy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damnit. Now I want a canopy. 😫

I tried to tell you 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
jbb_00

This is the pic that sold me on it 

 

Screenshot_20190802-221026_Instagram.thumb.jpg.4c8a9f840503330806230a4b2e133f3b.jpg

photo : fat_air_builds_fpv (instagram)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
ladizzlee
On 2/20/2019 at 3:49 PM, jbb_00 said:

these are terrible but just a quick pic to show the magic of gel filters. I need to clean them and take proper pics but was excited to try them. 

 

there were no lighting adjustments made between pics. 

IMG_1479.thumb.JPG.bb0432bb7db1d5af47676130eff82def.JPG

 

IMG_1478.thumb.JPG.a287e5790cd18e9ab58f3fb97d68ec83.JPG

i love how everything is coming out!

 

i have a quick question about your zoas, so i know they tell me at my LFS to not take soft corals off the frag plate/plug they come on. what did you do for yours? because i wish i could just glue all my zoas on one rock and forget about it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
4 minutes ago, ladizzlee said:

i love how everything is coming out!

 

i have a quick question about your zoas, so i know they tell me at my LFS to not take soft corals off the frag plate/plug they come on. what did you do for yours? because i wish i could just glue all my zoas on one rock and forget about it

cut them off and glue them to a rock....................... frag plugs suck....................dont listen to the LFS on that one...........

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
jbb_00
9 minutes ago, ladizzlee said:

i love how everything is coming out!

 

i have a quick question about your zoas, so i know they tell me at my LFS to not take soft corals off the frag plate/plug they come on. what did you do for yours? because i wish i could just glue all my zoas on one rock and forget about it

I used razor blades to scrape them from the frag plug and used super glue gel to attach them to the rock . 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
ladizzlee
8 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

I used razor blades to scrape them from the frag plug and used super glue gel to attach them to the rock . 

omg thank you guys so much! saved my tank lol now i’ll have a lot more real estate for some nice stuff  lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
jbb_00
18 minutes ago, ladizzlee said:

omg thank you guys so much! saved my tank lol now i’ll have a lot more real estate for some nice stuff  lol

Scalpel blades work the best, and they come with most frag tool kits

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
3 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Scalpel blades work the best, and they come with most frag tool kits

Thats what I used....................till I lost it :lol: still have about 100 blades though..........

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...