Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

B's Mini Reef Bro Utopia

jbb

22 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

what if you just reverse the nanorox and put the tall piece on the other side? 

It's too tall and will block the output. Also the shape of it requires it to be on the left side of the tank 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

yeah hiding it with coral is my plan, just need to find the right one. 

Duane does an excellent job with the shapes on those pieces. I love the textures. 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Duane does an excellent job with the shapes on those pieces. I love the textures. 

The pics do not do them justice, they look a million times better in person. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, JR! said:

That looks amazing

Thanks , I'm still torn on what to actually put in it. Obviously it will support just about anything but I want color, and lots of it. Been looking at zoas for sure, maybe a digi of some sort... 

• Like 2

4 zoa frags were added Saturday. They seem to be doing pretty well when I left for Houston . I should be back home tomorrow to see if that is still the case .

🤞

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

4 zoa frags were added Saturday. They seem to be doing pretty well when I left for Houston . I should be back home tomorrow to see if that is still the case .

🤞

🤞

• Like 1
Christopher Marks

Looking forward to seeing the first coral additions! Are they 4 different kinds of zoanthids? That's too bad about cracking the return, but it really doesn't look so bad to me! It should blend in well in time or even get covered in coralline before long. 👍

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Looking forward to seeing the first coral additions! Are they 4 different kinds of zoanthids? That's too bad about cracking the return, but it really doesn't look so bad to me! It should blend in well in time or even get covered in coralline before long. 👍

Yes, 4 different kinds. 

Fire and ice

Tangerine dreams

Daisy cutters 

Gorilla nipples 

Yeah the crack is a bummer but we shall see what happens over time, I will just let it be for now.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
6 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Yes, 4 different kinds. 

Fire and ice

Tangerine dreams

Daisy cutters 

Gorilla nipples 

Yeah the crack is a bummer but we shall see what happens over time, I will just let it be for now.

The nipples will take over...............

• Like 2