Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

InTank media basket???

ThatReefGuy718

ThatReefGuy718

Ok so I am getting ready to order my Intank media basket. I wanted to see what everyone who has this or even if you don't what do you  suggest I put in the media basket??

Also what will be the best way to setup a refugium in chamber 2??  Thank you everyone who has helped me on this journey you guys have been a huge help.

I will be interested to see what you think I have a HOB AquaClear 70 and considered making one but for the price it's hard to buy the parts. I have an HOB Refugium all ready but was going to use it for filter floss and carbon media possibly. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, ThatReefGuy718 said:

Ok so I am getting ready to order my Intank media basket. I wanted to see what everyone who has this or even if you don't what do you  suggest I put in the media basket??

Also what will be the best way to setup a refugium in chamber 2??  Thank you everyone who has helped me on this journey you guys have been a huge help.

Def run the inTank floss in the top.  Chemipure and Purigen are common for the other shelves, I run the Chemipure only.  

What tank is it?  The inTank refugiums are nice for IM tanks.  

IMG_1775.JPG

• Like 2
ThatReefGuy718
11 minutes ago, ccejka said:

I will be interested to see what you think I have a HOB AquaClear 70 and considered making one but for the price it's hard to buy the parts. I have an HOB Refugium all ready but was going to use it for filter floss and carbon media possibly. 

I will Let you no how it works out for me

• Thanks 1
On 11/13/2018 at 1:15 PM, ThatReefGuy718 said:

I will Let you no how it works out for me

Well amazon got me again I order one and the surface skimmer for AC70 hope it works well for both us, I feel like we made a good choice lol

• Like 1