Pod Your Reef

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

4 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

Prize #3 from @Top Shelf Aquatics

$50 coupon to topshelfaquatics.com

Winner : #4 @spectra

omgomgomg  Thanks for doing the JBB...........and thank you TSA!

4 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

Prize #4 from @DaveFason

NanoBox refugium light

Winner : #7 @Sancho

Now @Sancho has a reason to get  real tank :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, NanoRox said:

Hey guys...I’ll donate my swag.  First one to pm me gets it.  I dont need a shirt or caps.  Merry Christmas! 

😮

11 hours ago, NanoRox said:

Hey guys...I’ll donate my swag.  First one to pm me gets it.  I dont need a shirt or caps.  Merry Christmas! 

You run around topless eh? 😛

what-day-is-it-topless-tuesday.jpg

• Haha 1

It is really sad that I have to post this, but it looks as if we had one person not ship out. I have asked multiple times about the package with no response. I asked just prior to Christmas and they assured me that it would arrive before Christmas but that didn't happen. 

@ReefGoat , I apologize to you and I hope this doesn't discourage you from participating in the future. Expect a package from me soon. 

I have a list for those who have done this, and they will not be allowed to participate in any future events that are ran by me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Wow 2
1 minute ago, jbb_00 said:

It is really sad that I have to post this, but it looks as if we had one person not ship out. I have asked multiple times about the package with no response. I asked just prior to Christmas and the assured me that it would arrive before Christmas but that didn't happen. 

@ReefGoat , I apologize to you and I hope this doesn't discourage you from participating in the future. Expect a package from me soon. 

I have a list for those who have done this, and they will not be allowed to participate in any future events that are ran by me. 

That is a shame.  Kind of the same subject...should we have heard from the vendors if we won a raffle? 

Just now, NanoRox said:

That is a shame.  Kind of the same subject...should we have heard from the vendors if we won a raffle? 

I tagged all of them in the announcement, but I will reach out to them again to make sure they got the notification.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, ReefGoat said:

It's no big deal jbb_00 I'm not discouraged. I love NR and I will for sure participate next year. Happy new years to all of you!

:wub:

it is a big deal to me. 

• Like 3
Just now, Sancho said:

No I know for a fact he’s still in Utah...this came from New York

Enjoy it.  Heard you hate something specific from the east coast literally a few hours after I sent it.  Whoops.  

Sorry it's not fun like everyone else packages. Lol

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, patback said:

Enjoy it.  Heard you hate something specific from the east coast literally a few hours after I sent it.  Whoops.  

Sorry it's not fun like everyone else packages. Lol

It’s awesome man. Thank you! 

• Thanks 1

So I got one of Spectras motorcycles for someone of my stature :sideeyes: a fantastic T-shirt,  an awesome collection of East coast IPA’s a gift card, cash for corals, strippers or a bag of snow and a heartwarming note.....Thank you @patback awesome stuff and worth the wait! 

5FF6AE6F-F05C-4B3B-9E7B-75FF1938366F.jpeg

5732B117-EC1E-4428-8D0E-82F03F3FD866.jpeg

17D710AD-2C22-4EBD-85E2-40AC29635FE6.jpeg

F0397DD6-81E7-4934-B56D-733C13DF29AB.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic