Cultivated Reef

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

I'm in! 

Any of these things:

2 battery operated air pumps (good to have for power outage)

Livestock gift card - LiveAquaria, KPAquatics, Cultivated Reef or other good sites like those

I also like booze

👍

Or just completely surprise me

• Like 1
skyscraper2290

Is it too late to squeeze in for the Christmas fun?

Wishlist:

1: Filter Floss

3: Gift Card to replenish the cleanup crew

4: Aquaforest Zeo Mix

Or just surprise me. 🙂

• Like 2

So I tried to make it easier for whoever has me, it’s really hard if your secret Santa recipient doesn’t give you any helpful hints 😉  This is literally everything I do so should be easy and fun lol.

Wish List

-Definitely surprise me, anything a 19 y/o dude would like

-maybe like something cool for my shared apartment? Signs, lights, Posters, whatever

-Small Cheato Fuge Light for an Aquaclear

-Medium shirt if you do a shirt, always bomb

-Obviously Coral, Macro algae, anything that’s a must have to restock my 0.5/3 gallon tanks RIP Florence

-Soap, like those hilarious squatch guys on Facebook ads

-Any must have saltwater fishing gear/anything outdoorsy

-If you workout, your favorite preworkout supplement

-I like various arts so anything either original by you or samples of your favorite art medium if you’re an artist. Charcoal drawings, painting, etc.

-plants. I love plants. Carnivorous, tropical, Bonsai. I grow it all. Even seeds, especially nepenthes

thats got to be everything lol

Damn there is a lot of people now . Stoked everyone is getting in this should be fun. Cant wait to see what ever one gets . Such a great and what's the best word unique community CM has built here.  Cool we got some sponsors in on this too . Not needed but thanks again to those peeps they definitely make this site go round...

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

The following people made a post in the interest thread , if they still want in I will accept them until Midnight tonight (central). I will also accept any entry by persons who have participated in either of the past 2 secret santas , but that offer also expires at midnight central time

@Kellie in CA

@skyscraper2290

@ReefGoat

@docshipwreck

@OPtasia

@JoeR

:lockdown:

Dropping out on this one. Sorry.

• Sad 2
24 minutes ago, tashayar said:

I'm dropping out too.  Too much rudeness on this site.  It's not fun anymore.

I have not found that to be my personal experience.  Hate you had a bad experience. 

• Like 2

Please keep the crude humor in the lounge .

Not all participating in the Secret Santa approve of nor appreciate that type of behavior.  Not only that, but there may be others who are not of age for that type of material.  And I hope sponsors do not avoid us because of it . 

We are all here to have fun but there is a place for everything.  

I do not post much throughout the year, but always come back to do this event because I enjoy it and everyone seems excited when it starts, but I will not sit here and watch people drop out due to activities of my lounge people.  

The jokes are fine in the lounge but not here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
9 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I must have missed it- but yeah people wtf; don’t get personal. We are all just random fish nerds having fun. If you have an issue with someone take it to PM 🙄

You’ll be getting one from me then 🤬 🤣

@jbb_00, is the pm still required? This thread got rather lengthy fast, I posted my wish list and intent to participate yesterday, however many pages ago that is. 

• Haha 2
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic