inTank Media Baskets

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

1 hour ago, Lula_Mae said:

I think @Cannedfish would fight you on the best Erin Spheroid Water Lettuce farm title. :lol:

Theres some nerd stuff going on in this post that may be over my old drunken mind and I cant comprehend. I googled it and am still confused :lol: However it links to here 

Yep still over my head......Carry on

42 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Theres some nerd stuff going on in this post that may be over my old drunken mind and I cant comprehend. I googled it and am still confused :lol: However it links to here 

Yep still over my head......Carry on

Haha it's what cannedfish calls his impressive garden of (shh) bubble algae. :lol:

Last full day to sign up , I will possibly close it tonight if no other sign ups happen today . 

Those of you who have sent PMs and are not on the list, dont worry I will have you on it at some point today.  

I'm in. 

Literally buy me whatever.  

Brs two part,

Reefroids or equivalent,

Picorox horizontal frag rock from nanorox

Macroalgae pack,

Coral,

Idc.  Bahumbug.

Could actually use a magnesium test.

• Like 2

It’s unfortunate that people can’t get into the spirit of giving.....this is the only one of a few Secrect Santa things I look forward to. I think we need some sponsors to pony up for some prizes. I would be willing to bet if something like an Apex, Nano Box or corals was a door prize we’d see a huge turnout.....oh well bah humbug to all ya all that chose not to participate.....Jbb if you extend it a bit I will help bump this thread and shame people for not joining.....that and I can do some footwork to try and shame...I mean get some sponsors to donate some goods. 

• Like 5
Just now, Sancho said:

It’s unfortunate that people can’t get into the spirit of giving.....this is the only one of a few Secrect Santa things I look forward to. I think we need some sponsors to pony up for some prizes. I would be willing to bet if something like an Apex, Nano Box or corals was a door prize we’d see a huge turnout.....oh well bah humbug to all ya all that chose not to participate.....Jbb if you extend it a bit I will help bump this thread and shame people for not joining.....that and I can do some footwork to try and shame...I mean get some sponsors to donate some goods. 

I'm actually not big on getting gifts.  I always feel awkward.  I actually enjoy giving gifts though. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Tamberav said:

There is more than 11 cuz my name isn't updated yet so bet there are others.

So what you're saying is that jbb the slacker elf is too much of a lush to perform his duties? 

I couldnt agree more!  

🎅

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

So what you're saying is that jbb the slacker elf is too much of a lush to perform his duties? 

I couldnt agree more!  

🎅

Hey it is the weekend after all and he probably had priorities........so in reality he was passed out drunk on the floor :unsure:

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, spectra said:

Hey it is the weekend after all and he probably had priorities........so in reality he was passed out drunk on the floor :unsure:

Oh, dont get me wrong.  I fully approve of his behavior. 

9 hours ago, Sancho said:

I will PM you. 

Anyone else want the sign-up extended ? My goal of ending today was to allow for black friday shopping. 

Open to suggestions. 

1 minute ago, jbb_00 said:

I will PM you. 

Anyone else want the sign-up extended ? My goal of ending today was to allow for black friday shopping. 

Open to suggestions. 

Eh, I dont think waiting any longer is going to do much. The people who want to play are signed up.  Trying to get people to join for prizes just bring in people we dont want in my opinion. 

I say, lock it up. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Eh, I dont think waiting any longer is going to do much. The people who want to play are signed up.  Trying to get people to join for prizes just bring in people we dont want in my opinion. 

I say, lock it up. 

pretty much what I just sent to @Sancho

• Like 1

Note:

Sign-ups have been moved to Tuesday 11/20 with names to be given out on Wednesday 11/21. This will allow sancho time to shame those who need it, but any prizes will not be announced until AFTER the sign-ups have closed. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, jbb_00 said:

Sign-ups have been moved to Tuesday 11/20 with names to be given out on Wednesday 11/21. This will allow sancho time to shame those who need it, but any prizes will not be announced until AFTER the sign-ups have closed. 

Like it.

Get back to drinking my rednosed elf  

• Like 2

Oh shoot totally forgot to post the wish list.... hmmm let’s see where do it start..🤪 really anything funny or practical for a new reefer that could help a brother out.. I am thinking stuff to make w.c. Easier

2. You know those big plastic clamps I see reefers using that they can clip onto the tank glass so you can secure the hose coming from the pump during a water change??

3. Line loc fittings so I can change my single return nozzle on my rsr250 into a duel return

4.your favorite coral food that isn’t reef roids

5.red sea ca or mg test kit

6. Anything to dose for coral color pop or growth (I need some secret sauce)

7. Some sort of scraper that has changeable blades . I want to be able to use it to scrap Coraline off the back walls... I have a flipper but I need one of those ones that is like a long stick..

8. Really anything .I could sit here and list stuff all day but I won’t 😁.. 

Happy Reefing! Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving and safe travels!!

#### it... okay @jbb_00 put me in. I’ll put a list up in a few. 

• Reef Chile Coral Food: Any size. I thought their video on it looked cool. 
  • BRS LARGE CURVED BLADE SPS CORAL BONE CUTTER: My regular one is kind of rusty/crusty. Curved might be nice. 
  • Starbucks gift card? I am a white girl at heart. 
  • Vodka. For "dosing" purposes. Im 21 now, so you might not even get arrested 😉 
  • Clear PETG Filament. Kind of pricy at $21, but ive been meaning to try it. Ill print you a nice inappropriate object w. it if you like. 
  • Like 4
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲
  • Christopher Marks featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic