Coral Vue Hydros

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

You do fully understand that Sancho used that thing (just to make sure it worked) prior to sending it to you.  

Well yea he works for amazon that's part of their quality control standards.  Man I live amazon..

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

As promised. One thing I’m sure of. This confirms that @Sancho is a little perverted but cool dude. Thanks a LOT BUDDY!!!!!  It sure made my day and gave us both a good laugh. O

Salut!!!!🍺

And some rated R pics: 

if you can find the 🐔ring on this pic, you are officially super perv.....

F5D8C854-AD94-428A-8CE3-9F7D619935C8.thumb.jpeg.988566cc0fd9332a25383d4e31b49844.jpeg

Look closer......

54DA9C29-E00C-4D3C-8C4E-256A0A3D95DD.thumb.jpeg.84df0c53fc10371c5ba7d8bcfdf49ae0.jpeg

there you go you sick bastard!!!

9AF65021-A7DB-4C02-9E84-FF40F8C81F19.thumb.jpeg.c8a6fd03a29dbac5c800300d33533e2a.jpeg

Thank you Sancho!!!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👌🏻

Better make sure that Hannah ALK is in date :lol: amazon cant read half the time..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
A Little Blue
6 minutes ago, spectra said:

Better make sure that Hannah ALK is in date :lol: amazon cant read half the time..........

It’s the only thing I actually test for. 

To be honest.....All my reagents are expired (ofcause, courtesy of Amazon🤣), hence the reason for worry free reefing. Otherwise, I would have been freaking the FO. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

You do fully understand that Sancho used that thing (just to make sure it worked) prior to sending it to you.  

Didn’t need to I have my own.....Read the instructions you have to hold the button for a few seconds to turn it on and off 🤗

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Didn’t need to I have my own.....Read the instructions you have to hold the button for a few seconds to turn it on and off 🤗

I thought you just press it once, then put in your tank wate. Then add reagent and press it again. 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I thought you just press it once, then put in your tank wate. Then add reagent and press it again. 

Ooh, to be young and innocent again. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Sancho said:

Lol..... yes.  You do need to hold the bottom for about 2 or 3 seconds ...... or so I've heard. 

On 12/14/2018 at 11:45 AM, Scorched said:

Huge thank you to my Secret Santa @Justind823!!

He got me last year as well.  Both years he got me amazing gifts.  Thank you again Justin!   🤗

The jerky looks so tasty.  

w9SQJao.jpg

Haha I was happy to get you again.

That jerky is from a place down the road from me and it's killer

• Like 2

Also, a big thanks to @ninjamyst for my gifts! 

Now I have some battery powered air pumps for next time we lose power! I even got some batteries...that were individually wrapped 😄

Opening presents by candle light. It was a romantic experience 

I finished it off with the shot of vodka that was included😎 A very merry christmas indeed!

44514417210_4ffe5ac5ea_c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Justind823 said:

Also, a big thanks to @ninjamyst for my gifts! 

Now I have some battery powered air pumps for next time we lose power! I even got some batteries...that were individually wrapped 😄

Opening presents by candle light. It was a romantic experience 

I finished it off with the shot of vodka that was included😎 A very merry christmas indeed!

44514417210_4ffe5ac5ea_c.jpg

hahah sorry for the shitty wrapping but i figure there must be some use of a kringle catalog!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would like to apologize to my SS on behalf United States Postal Services. I shipped the package out on the10th and it still hasn't arrived. Although the USPS did give me the courtesy of letting me know it "would be arriving late". I didn't think it would be this late though. Sorry dude lol 

23 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

It’s the only thing I actually test for. 

To be honest.....All my reagents are expired (ofcause, courtesy of Amazon🤣), hence the reason for worry free reefing. Otherwise, I would have been freaking the FO. 

The Hanna checker came from Marine Depot .  You should be good! 

• Like 1

This is just a really quick note to let my SS know that I got my gift today. I love it!! Love the little floaties - so cute! And I needed floss!! I will take pics tomorrow. Sorry, really busy today, but just wanted to let you know I got my gift, I love it, and will 'officially' post tomorrow (and I'm about to attack those gummies! lol). Thank you!

• Like 1
A Little Blue
3 hours ago, Sancho said:

The Hanna checker came from Marine Depot .  You should be good! 

Breakn your balls buddy. I like it. Better then my old Hanna. Flatworm exit seems to do the job. I totally disregarded precautionary steps b4/&after and used as much as I felt at the time. Nothing died except the flatworms. But I am too old to freak out about silly worms and they didn’t really bothered me. But I am glad that they are gone. 

Haven't had a chance to try the rest of the Sancho package yet. 

5 hours ago, ReefGoat said:

I would like to apologize to my SS on behalf United States Postal Services. I shipped the package out on the10th and it still hasn't arrived. Although the USPS did give me the courtesy of letting me know it "would be arriving late". I didn't think it would be this late though. Sorry dude lol 

Mine is the same.  I shipped on the 10th with 2 day shipping and its still in transit. 

The strangest part is that it was only a few miles from its destination on the 12, but for whatever reason was shipped all the way back to my local distribution center that night.  As of today it is now back at my recipients hub and should arrive tomorrow or Monday, that is if it doesn't get shipped back to my city again.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
5 hours ago, Justind823 said:

Haha I was happy to get you again.

That jerky is from a place down the road from me and it's killer

I finished off the Jerky last night.  It was really hard not to eat it all in one sitting.  The wine and seasoning flavor was great, thanks again.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Why would you say such things, little hairball?

Because we are never going to be able to do the drawing thanks to people like you 😂

Just now, HarryPotter said:

Because we are never going to be able to do the drawing thanks to people like you 😂

I mailed it last week...... the box is on the larger size ...... so I think it was sent by boat. 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I mailed it last week...... the box is on the larger size ...... so I think it was sent by boat. 

Well Sancho reacted so I know he isnt in the box :unsure: maybe he still has wifi in there.............

Oh wait you said larger box :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic