Cultivated Reef

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

3 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

Tomorrow is the deadline so just make sure it goes out tomorrow and you will be fine 

I always wait till the last day....like to keep people on their toes 

19 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I always wait till the last day....like to keep people on their toes 

I'm about to run out now to grab a few last minute things.  Hopefully I can find everything, and hopefully I can actually get it shipped tomorrow.  If not, oh well. I'm out of the drawings I guess.

37 minutes ago, patback said:

I'm about to run out now to grab a few last minute things.  Hopefully I can find everything, and hopefully I can actually get it shipped tomorrow.  If not, oh well. I'm out of the drawings I guess.

I strongly encourage everyone to mail their stuff one day late so I can win something.  😉 

• Haha 6
29 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

I strongly encourage everyone to mail their stuff one day late so I can win something.  😉 

I have work at 5 am tomorrow in the bronx about an hour and a half away from where I live.  I am HOPING to actually get off early with enough time to package it all up and get it sent out.  

I actually in one convoluted way or another, got every single thing off my giftee s list.  

• Like 1
righttirefire

So its one of you new loungers... because i didnt participate in SS last year. And Jack would have signed Merry Jackmas.

But the effort put forth so far has brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart.

20181210_161629.jpg

• Haha 6
5 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

This is fun now that things are starting to roll in 

Yep this is an awesome part of this community.  I watched this whole thing go down last year and had a great time participating this go round.. good people good times. Merry Christmas folks!😎😎 props to @jbb_00 and of course CM for this awesome forum.. and thanks to all the sponsors you guys rock

• Like 4
A Little Blue
18 minutes ago, ninjamyst said:

Got my present today!  Woohoo.  Can't wait to try out this amino.  

If I knew Dave is my SS, I would have asked for a quad hybrid nanobox.  Hahahaha.

IMG_20181210_174019.jpg

Coral amino is good stuff. Don’t overuse it tho. I have used that exclusively b4 switching to acro power. Still using it tho but not as often. 

48 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

So i cant come up with the name right now, but i know who you are, and you killed it. Thank you.

20181210_162243.jpg

Holy shiiiit what’s in the spyderco box?! 

20 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Holy shiiiit what’s in the spyderco box?! 

A knife duh..............college kids :rolleyes: didnt we already have an issue this morning.............:wink:

• Haha 1
A Little Blue
1 minute ago, righttirefire said:

2 fifths for reference

20181210_174151.jpg

Nice. Good thing he did not get you squeak slip in pink. It would greatly diminish your defense ability and manhood. 🤣

3 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Nice. Good thing he did not get you squeak slip in pink. It would greatly diminish your defense ability and manhood. 🤣

Damit that would have been classic!

• Haha 2

Welp, I’m honestly stunned!@HarryPotter’s “real” SS gift came today and it’s simply incredible. Even the impossible to please ladyfriend was was like “damn, this is amazing.” I’m working on the unboxing video at the the moment (it took longer than anticipated based on Harry incorporating an entire roll of duct tape as a defensive measure), but will get it out shortly. 

It’s so nice, I think I’m going to have to show it off as the cheese plate centerpiece at the snobby Jurior League X-Mas party I was bamboozled into to help throwat our house the week!

Anyway, here’s a little teaser to get your jealousy juices flowing!!

988C36DD-D21C-4E25-A652-77B1F85C5E43.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic