Cultivated Reef

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

That’s got Harold written all over it.....open with caution he’s got a weird thing for glitter 

Honestly I’d take phallic drawings over glitter any day... I hate glitter.

1 hour ago, Cannedfish said:

So as I was walking out of the house to go to dinner the mail lady was coming up the steps and handed me this....

I’m not an as proficient as you would think when it comes to public displays of man parts, but I always thought whipping it out before yelling NSFW kinda defeated the purpose... Anyways, I’m kinda bummed I didn’t give my work address for this package. Mainly because I  work for a large mechanical subcontractor and this package and it’s exterior “package” imagery would have been the talk of the office for weeks. I totally would have explained it as “I’m into some real weird shit,” and given no further explanation. Just for the gossip.

I will do the proper unboxing when and if I make it home.... no promises.  

54391061-EB43-4A0B-9A28-A887340148E0.jpeg

Yep I am curious to see this unboxing.  Does that make me weird 😋

• Haha 1

I'm actually a bit disappointed by those dic-pictographs... I thought the one one the left was shooting a smile.

I mean... when and; hopefully, if anyone finds this in a 5-10,000 yrs will they understand the significance of that half ass, would-be depiction of a money shot? 😔

Dunno... 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Yep I am curious to see this unboxing.  Does that make me weird 😋

No but I think there may be glitter and a cutting board inside :lol: stuffed skunk wouldnt fit that box.............

1 minute ago, spectra said:

No but I think there may be glitter and a cutting board inside :lol: stuffed skunk wouldnt fit that box.............

Ha I would take one of those cutting boards damn kid is good with wood. We all know he plays with it enough 😋 much love @HarryPotter

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Ha I would take one of those cutting boards damn kid is good with wood. We all know he plays with it enough 😋 much love @HarryPotter

They are nice I got a pair last year........along with some blue glitter........but I knew what to expect.......

1 minute ago, patback said:

So just as a heads up to whoever thinks I got them, only 1 of my few items showed up to send out....

You know there is still time? 😛

• Like 1

Well it wasn’t me, jack denied responsibility, RTF’s denial seems sketchy, I don’t believe a damn thing that Harold says and Stella got Metrocat so it’s a full blown mystery.....I’ve got a call into Scooby-Doo and the mystery machine....pretty sure they got this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

So as I was walking out of the house to go to dinner the mail lady was coming up the steps and handed me this....

I’m not an as proficient as you would think when it comes to public displays of man parts, but I always thought whipping it out before yelling NSFW kinda defeated the purpose... Anyways, I’m kinda bummed I didn’t give my work address for this package. Mainly because I  work for a large mechanical subcontractor and this package and it’s exterior “package” imagery would have been the talk of the office for weeks. I totally would have explained it as “I’m into some real weird shit,” and given no further explanation. Just for the gossip.

I will do the proper unboxing when and if I make it home.... no promises.  

54391061-EB43-4A0B-9A28-A887340148E0.jpeg

The unboxing video should be great!

1 minute ago, Sancho said:

Well it wasn’t me, jack denied responsibility, RTF’s denial seems sketchy, I don’t believe a damn thing that Harold says and Stella got Metrocat so it’s a full blown mystery.....I’ve got a call into Scooby-Doo and the mystery machine....pretty sure they got this

I'm also calling not it.  But kuddos to the packaging 

1 minute ago, jbb_00 said:

I know who it is 

Allegedly...

Plot twist?! What if it’s not a SS box at all but rather I just get a lot of packages with crudelydrawn penises shipped to my house?!

*Queue dramatic music*

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

You know there is still time? 😛

I am still yet to get email confirmation from 2 of the sites.  Thinking of just cancelling and ordering from somewhere else.  

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Allegedly...

Plot twist?! What if it’s not a SS box at all but rather I just get a lot of packages with crudelydrawn penises shipped to my house?!

*Queue dramatic music*

I take more pride in my artwork than that , so it wasn't me ... Yet 

11 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

I take more pride in my artwork than that , so it wasn't me ... Yet 

I'm not sure my artwork would be even that good, so it definitely wasn't me.

Still waiting to mail mine off.............still looking for goodies.............

17 minutes ago, patback said:

I am still yet to get email confirmation from 2 of the sites.  Thinking of just cancelling and ordering from somewhere else.  

Well if you quit ordering from the back pages of Hustler :rolleyes:

• Haha 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic