Cultivated Reef

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

righttirefire
2 hours ago, micoastreefing said:

I may be one of those uninteresting ppl 😞

I was also a disinterested person. Retailer dropship! And i think my victim has gotten too much "interest" so its time drag their ass to reality.

6 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Should we call plan on doing a same day gift opening? I feel like that would be more fun?

Before, there was a thread and people opened them as they got em. That was fun because it lasted a long time 🙂 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Cannedfish said:

Should we call plan on doing a same day gift opening? I feel like that would be more fun?

I kinda like this. 🙂 Although then there will be a rush of posts, but still, I think it would be fun too. 

righttirefire
10 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Mine has to be opened upon arrival which may or may not be there on time. 😛

Lol... oh great another dead mouse...

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

I just hope people are interesting this year & not just shipping directly from retailers!

I might have to due to time constraints. If so, I'll still send something separately that might be late, but at least the main item would get there on time. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Before, there was a thread and people opened them as they got em. That was fun because it lasted a long time 🙂 

I just now noticed what your avatar actually was. Not sure why but it is creepy!

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, slowngreen said:

I just now noticed what your avatar actually was. Not sure why but it is creepy!

I dunno what it is either. I googled creepy gif and this is what came up. There was a brief period on NR where one could upload a GIF as their profile picture...  

• Like 1

I was wanting everything to package it all together with some local bought stuff and ship it myself, but so far I haven't even gotten a confirmation from any of the sites I ordered from. 

2 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Maybe push back the ship by date since we were waiting so long on people to join assuming more than just me has issues getting everything ready in time. 

I'm for it.  I'll still try to make the date, but would rather not double/triple shipping costs to send them all separate. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, metrokat said:

I missed the ball on this one 😞 is it too late to enter?

The names were passed out last week 😞

if you can convince someone else to join , I can secretly pair you with them :ninja:

:lol:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

The names were passed out last week 😞

if you can convince someone else to join , I can secretly pair you with them :ninja:

:lol:

I’ll join! Can I get @metrokat? 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ReefWeeds said:

I’ll join! Can I get @metrokat? 

I will have to review the list of participants ... 🤔

Looks like that can happen, just make sure you keep it a secret. 

• Haha 3

If you are in need of any more participants I would be happy to chip in. Didn't realize how late in the month it was already. 😓Reality slowly kicks in as I notice more and more deadlines approaching lol.

• Like 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic