Coral Vue Hydros

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

1 minute ago, patback said:

So what you are saying is your person is either a man or a lesbian.  I'm dwindling down the list of possibilities.  

Pretty much

2 minutes ago, patback said:

So what you are saying is your person is either a man or a lesbian.  I'm dwindling down the list of possibilities.  

I always wanted to be a hot lesbian when I grew up.  

4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I always wanted to be a hot lesbian when I grew up.  

3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Me too.....weird 

Soooooo many possible responses for these buuuuuuttttttt jbb already slapped my hand once so... yea self control is not something that comes easy😓😓

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ok mine is going out monday...........figured I dont want a live animal sitting over the weekend........those chupacabras are already pissed off as it is.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
righttirefire
21 minutes ago, spectra said:

Ok mine is going out monday...........figured I dont want a live animal sitting over the weekend........those chupacabras are already pissed off as it is.......

I wish you would hand deliver the chupacabras with my.house warming gift

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

I wish you would hand deliver the chupacabras with my.house warming gift

You have one of those doorbell cameras ? if not I can leave something on the porch............

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, spectra said:

3 hours ago, spectra said:

..., ...

righttirefire

@spectra too bad i had you 2 years ago. I got the perfect present for you 1975 Yamaha Mx400. It'd look good in your collection of junk bikes

45 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

@spectra too bad i had you 2 years ago. I got the perfect present for you 1975 Yamaha Mx400. It'd look good in your collection of junk bikes

Pshh I’ll take it! Lol

One of my secret Santa gifts is now saying it won’t be here till the 11th 😳😳😳 sooo I’m hoping it comes early in the day and I can still get it sent off later that day... if not that really sucks...

righttirefire
56 minutes ago, JoeR said:

Pshh I’ll take it! Lol

One of my secret Santa gifts is now saying it won’t be here till the 11th 😳😳😳 sooo I’m hoping it comes early in the day and I can still get it sent off later that day... if not that really sucks...

$300 come get it. Its by my grandpas house.

17 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

Had similar shipping day from places I ordered SS penises for lucky recipient but it shows that it will arrived tommorow so should be able to have it wrapped and shipped by end of the week. 

As a side note, my Kessil 360X controller was dropped by some pharmacy (ups pick up site). Spent 30min with Vietnamese customer service, curtesy of Amazon outsourcing. And my 360X from @Marine Depot came with two punched dimples where bracket mounting screws supposed to go. I guess they didn’t have time to drill right thru and thread it. So now I have to figure out how to mount that silly light? 😡

Yikes! Sorry to hear about your new light. We can replace it if you don't want to mess with it. Give us a call at 714-385-0080 and we'll take care of you! You are welcome to mention you spoke with me on N-R already about the matter to the representative you speak with. 😊

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
A Little Blue
2 hours ago, Marine Depot said:

Yikes! Sorry to hear about your new light. We can replace it if you don't want to mess with it. Give us a call at 714-385-0080 and we'll take care of you! You are welcome to mention you spoke with me on N-R already about the matter to the representative you speak with. 😊

Jeff @ Marine Depot

No worries, I will figure it out. Just want to let you @Marine Depot and Kessil know that some post assembly inspection might be in order. 

The only thing that I might need assistants with is the center mounting hole screw size. Once I got that, I’ll take it from there. 

Thanks for response. 

M.S 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

No worries, I will figure it out. Just want to let you @Marine Depot and Kessil know that some post assembly inspection might be in order. 

The only thing that I might need assistants with is the center mounting hole screw size. Once I got that, I’ll take it from there. 

Thanks for response. 

M.S 

Understood. It sounds like you may have already communicated this to Kessil, but I went ahead and forwarded our exchanges over to our Kessil buyer so she can share with them, too. Keep us posted if you need help! My personal email is jjohnston@marinedepot.com if you need me.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 2
A Little Blue
10 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

Understood. It sounds like you may have already communicated this to Kessil, but I went ahead and forwarded our exchanges over to our Kessil buyer so she can share with them, too. Keep us posted if you need help! My personal email is jjohnston@marinedepot.com if you need me.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

I haven’t contacted Kessil. And thanks for assistance offer. 

Cheers. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

I haven’t contacted Kessil. And thanks for assistance offer. 

Cheers. 

Kessils support has always been awesome whe I’ve had issues. 

• Like 3
A Little Blue
2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Kessils support has always been awesome whe I’ve had issues. 

Pretty sure Kessil or MarineDepot would come thru, just a hassle of shipping, packing etc. It’s the busiest part of the year at work and I don’t really need to deal with that at the moment. 

Once I find the screw size for center hole, I will mount it on my own fixture. 

Still need to rent PAR meter from BRS to make it safe with even spread and intensity. 

• Like 1
On 12/5/2018 at 9:21 PM, spectra said:

? (for anyone) - don't all delivery services run 7 days a week now? I was thinking of throwing in a small live thing.

PS - I seriously used to be scared to death of chupacabras as a child. And when I say "child" I may or may not mean 'well into double digits'. LOL ... And when I say "double digits" I may or may not mean I'm now decades old and still slightly afraid of the dark and monsters lurking therein. ... ... ... And when I say "slightly" I may or may not just mean "still"... and "very"... as in "still very afraid..." LOL 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Mazzy21 said:

? (for anyone) - don't all delivery services run 7 days a week now? I was thinking of throwing in a small live thing.

That's sad. I understand that some professions are needed 24/7, but people deserve time off too. Delivering packages on the weekends seems so unimportant to me, but it's also been really cold and snowy here... eff driving around in this weather all day having to get in and out of a warm car!!

2 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

That's sad. I understand that some professions are needed 24/7, but people deserve time off too. Delivering packages on the weekends seems so unimportant to me, but it's also been really cold and snowy here... eff driving around in this weather all day having to get in and out of a warm car!!

My old mail man was making 40 bucks an hour to drive around and deliver mail. I'm sure he would be happy to do the same job for even more money. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

Thanks for response. 

M.S 

What screw is it, and I can let you know the pilot hole size 🙂. Hopefully good quality stainless screws than can self-tap into the aluminum housing. 

• Thanks 1
A Little Blue
11 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

What screw is it, and I can let you know the pilot hole size 🙂. Hopefully good quality stainless screws than can self-tap into the aluminum housing. 

Thanks, but I don’t want to damage the light housing for warranty purposes. 

Light came with hanging kit that includes a center mounting screw/loop thingy. I’ll just take that to my neighborhood hardware store and try to find a match. 

Like I said, no big deal but PITA if you are not handy or want to deal with such a f@$k up. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Thanks, but I don’t want to damage the light housing for warranty purposes. 

Light came with hanging kit that includes a center mounting screw/loop thingy. I’ll just take that to my neighborhood hardware store and try to find a match. 

Like I said, no big deal but PITA if you are not handy or want to deal with such a f@$k up. 

Do you happen to gave a infrared (non contact) thermometer? I wanted to see how how the new kessils get after running @100% for a while, perhaps an hour or so. LEDs like heatsinks, I’m curious how they were able to cut the size in half while increasing the power. Sounds odd to me, just because there haven’t been large developments in LED efficiency lately.

• Christopher Marks unpinned this topic