inTank Media Baskets

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

6 minutes ago, Pinner Reef said:

I can't believe more people are not getting in on this. I've been practicing erotic-gami as of late. I don't wanna have to send it to @HarryPotter

Yea same here I cant believe @Cannedfish is down for some gift Shenanigans.. maybe we should start with the tag a reefer guilt trips... oh wait I think I just did the first one 🕺🤣

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Yea same here I cant believe @Cannedfish is down for some gift Shenanigans.. maybe we should start with the tag a reefer guilt trips... oh wait I think I just did the first one 🕺🤣

Is it too, too late? If y’all will have me, I’m in!!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Cannedfish said:

Nope and if I get you I am sending a stuffed skunk :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Cannedfish said:

Is it weird that a stuffed skunk would fit in? Meet Safety Squirrel! 

FAAD7D39-8ED8-4556-BBF8-6601D78EE2D7.jpeg

Haha that's funny bc I was going to tell spectra that you probably already had one

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

There we go! Maybe you can recruit some of your micro beer swapping buddy's too.. And there is also some of our sponsors that maybe haven't chimed in just yet. What about Mr. @DaveFason I sure he is super busy with all the nanobox Christmas order but maybe he will get in. And @StevieT I am sure people would want some sweet intank swag complete with chinball clownfish or even those delish swedish fish.. what about our fearless leader CM is he not allowed in the "unofficial" gift exchange..

Ok ok I'm done back to beer and football CHEERS REEFERS!

• Like 2
A Little Blue
31 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

This will be my first dirty Santa with this group.  Looks like I just signed up with a bunch of freaks!  lol 🙂 

Open your present with caution and prepare for the worst. These guys are as cruel as they come. 😉

CC1CC005-4F2C-4B96-B54C-2679A4A8A593.gif.867bcff2ae159bde1c3957160f01f777.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Wish list: @jbb_00

Algaebarn pods

Cheato light: https://www.amazon.com/ACKE-Lights-Spectrum-Lights,Growing-Hydropoincs/dp/B01LX1EO3W/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1542593856&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=grow+light+acke+led&dpPl=1&dpID=411IZctm%2BYL&ref=plSrch

Hanna alk reagent HI772S

Microbacter 7

IC-Gel Cyanoacrylate Gel

Mr Clean Original Magic Erasers:  https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Clean-Multi-Surface-Cleaner-Original/dp/B0071SCSO0

These media bags: https://www.amazon.com/Boyd-Enterprises-ABE16720-Chemi-Bags-Aquarium/dp/B072VJ7NZJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542655994&sr=8-1&keywords=boyds+media+bags

Purigen (I bag my own): https://www.amazon.com/Seachem-67101660-Purigen-250ml/dp/B000255PJE/ref=pd_sim_199_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000255PJE&pd_rd_r=f7089ec4-ec31-11e8-85b9-e360a19f1fa1&pd_rd_w=KjPFJ&pd_rd_wg=FMGKg&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=18bb0b78-4200-49b9-ac91-f141d61a1780&pf_rd_r=N3PWXRBCSTM5308EZ7ZV&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=N3PWXRBCSTM5308EZ7ZV

Reef art

Oceanbox designs frag stick frag rack or the Glow mini frag rack or either of the duo's. Backordered is fine.

Battery air pump: https://www.amazon.com/Marina-11134-Battery-Operated-Air-Pump/dp/B003TLWXOS/ref=pd_aw_vtph_199_lp_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B003TLWXOS&pd_rd_r=cee9f7b9-ed01-11e8-bf17-01182ac8a987&pd_rd_w=PVUCB&pd_rd_wg=NN19z&pf_rd_i=mobile-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=61cf5fd0-cfc9-447f-a425-f14760645161&pf_rd_r=9YDACEZ4XB53YQ7YWDB7&pf_rd_s=mobile-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=9YDACEZ4XB53YQ7YWDB7

Cat toys 

Tough dog toys for 60lb shepherd/collie mix....he doesn't chew but likes to grab and shake the snot out of them so soft delicate plushies don't stand up. He is not picky and likes anything I give him. Hidden treat puzzle games and such or tough water retrieve toys are fine too.

Gift cards

Coral you want to frag and send me...I am not picky.

Candy

Will add more if I can of something... Surprises are ok too!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Open your present with caution and prepare for the worst. These guys are as cruel as they come. 😉

CC1CC005-4F2C-4B96-B54C-2679A4A8A593.gif.867bcff2ae159bde1c3957160f01f777.gif

Would have been even better if glitter popped out of the neck :lol:

• Haha 2

This thread got crazy. :lol:

Wish list:

Very small wall mounted magnetic frag racks, keep in mind my tank is 14gal and 2.7 gal.

reef/ocean themed art...or hedgehog themed art. I also collect little bitty turtle figurines.

a ginormous wad of dragon's breath macro (the orange tips kind) that I will hopefully not kill again.

frags...I like blastos, rics, zoas, mushrooms, gorgs, macros, leathers (green sinularia/nepthea a plus). I tend to kill fuzzy sticks.

coral glue because we all know I let frags sit in the sandbed for months.

test kits for phos/alk/cal/mag because I may surprise myself by actually testing one of these days lol.

fleece tunnel for Violet's cage, she is becoming quite the tunnel connoisseur! She also likes live mealworms.

gift cards for Petco, LiveAquaria, BRS, DFS, AlgaeBarn.

pods, Merlin likes to eat them. Nom nom nom.

ATO

InTank fuge rack for IM14

microbrittle starfish and stomatellas. :lol:

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Weikel said:

There we go! Maybe you can recruit some of your micro beer swapping buddy's too.. And there is also some of our sponsors that maybe haven't chimed in just yet. What about Mr. @DaveFason I sure he is super busy with all the nanobox Christmas order but maybe he will get in. And @StevieT I am sure people would want some sweet intank swag complete with chinball clownfish or even those delish swedish fish.. what about our fearless leader CM is he not allowed in the "unofficial" gift exchange..

Ok ok I'm done back to beer and football CHEERS REEFERS!

We sponsor every year. When I get back from hunting I will reply to the PM. 

• Like 2

My first year participating (I ALWAYS miss the deadline).

I have a Fluval EVO 13.5 right now w/ only 2 clowns (one hates the other so that's fun) and a leather (+cuc). I will be moving them back to their original home - 29 biocube - over thanksgiving break. I will get 2  small nems at my local swap in February and that will probably be mostly all for livestock for now, so fish-only-ish with anemone and maybe a few real easy corals like my leather and some shrooms. Traditionally I'm not a fan of fake decor in tanks but I'm thinking about some "fun" center piece this time in the biocube set up since I won't have any real eye-catching corals happening. So that'll be my set up.

Wishlist:

**Media (size = InTank media basket for 29 biocube) - Purigen, Chemi-pure, etc; I'm open to whatever. I don't have favorites of these items and since I'm just re-setting up the biocube I can use any media right now, except floss and carbon.

**Cheesy decor -  I want to stick with a reef/ocean theme for any decor, and just to get an idea of my tastes, I have tossed around these options: the little 'working' volcano, maybe a diver on a string so it bobs around a bit, Easter Island/tiki guy. I don't want to go with a shipwreck figurine (had one for years in a "fun" puffer tank set up), otherwise I'm truly down for whatever if you find something you think is pretty fun, and I will build on it. One preference = something the fish can actually interact with, like swim through instead of something solid, and/or something that moves like the diver idea, though I don't know if the clowns would find that movement curiously fun or just annoying. lol 

**marine plants - real easy care variety because I seem to kill them all, but I always like the ones that you can actually put INside the tank like a kelp or similar

**auto-feeder

** gummy candy

**Amazon or Marine Depot gift card is fine too if you aren't a big shopper. 😄

**Last thing I can think of is an odd one - if you are anything like me and have old equip sitting around that you know you need to sell but it's so old or crusty that the amount you are going to get for it isn't worth the effort (I have SO many things like this! lol) I could probably use a skimmer for the biocube. So if you have something old/outdated tech/etc that is just collecting dust in your home and won't get you any real cash if sold, I would be just as happy with that instead of you spending money. footprint is 3.5x3.5.

Thank you!!

2 hours ago, StevieT said:

We sponsor every year. When I get back from hunting I will reply to the PM. 

Well damn that's nice. I was just talking getting in the gift exchange bc from what I have read of some of your posts you seem to have a good sense of humor. Was hoping to see someone get an unusual gift ?... 

16 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Well damn that's nice. I was just talking getting in the gift exchange bc from what I have read of some of your posts you seem to have a good sense of humor. Was hoping to see someone get an unusual gift ?... 

Oh I am sure the unusual gift will show up...…………..

Wish List:

— Booze: my tank enjoys "carbon dosing" and particularly likes unusual bourbons and/or regional craft beer... for the tank of course.

— Taxidermy....

— Weird/Inappropriate art: we maintain a wall of art collectively known as "The Hallway of Misunderstanding"

— Gift cards: "who says no?" (MarineDepot, BRS, Cultivated Reef)

— Purigen 

— Filter Floss

— Coral Wear Clothing Socks

— Something fun/representative from wherever you live

• Like 2
  • Christopher Marks featured and unfeatured this topic
3 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

Wish List:

— Booze: my tank enjoys "carbon dosing" and particularly likes unusual bourbons and/or regional craft beer... for the tank of course.

— Taxidermy....

— Weird/Inappropriate art: we maintain a wall of art collectively known as "The Hallway of Misunderstanding"

— Gift cards: "who says no?" (MarineDepot, BRS, Cultivated Reef)

— Purigen 

— Coral Wear Clothing Socks

— Something fun/representative from wherever you live

I feel like we all need to see this art collection. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Kellie in CA said:

I feel like we all need to see this art collection. 

This may or may not be an art collection that my attorney would allegedly advise me against broadcasting over the interwebs...

• Haha 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

Wishlist:

Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 650 - https://www.marinedepot.com/Red_Sea_Reefer_650_Peninsula_140_Gallon_Rimless_Aquarium_Medium_Large_Saltwater_Aquariums-Red_Sea-RS42361-FIAQML-vi.html

In white please.

Will also like:

- reef safe soap from BRS

- some type of coral amino / trace supplement (not Aquaforest or Red Sea though)

- Salifert alk test kit

- frag plugs from ebay

Thanks!

• Haha 2
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic