ReefCleaners.org

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

8 hours ago, righttirefire said:

Fancy cheese... Not that plain white Monterey jack or soild yellow cheddar cheeses, but you mean pepperjack with all those little pepper flakes, colby jack with the marbled white and yellow, and swiss with all them crazy holes?

Probably velveeta and some little pepperonis...........

2 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

I got some lovely coral-clippers and coral food today!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Those were toenail clipperes and came fro Kimberbee............

53 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Very nice! Shout out to all of those guys! that was super cool of them all!!! 

Speaking of prizes how does one win said prizes🤔 I mean if it goes to the best looking nano reefer I am a lock, but what about all the old ugly folk like @spectra???? How could they win....

Well so far have won frag racks and a picture painted by Stella.........oh wait the artist formerly known as Stella :lol:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, spectra said:

Probably velveeta and some little pepperonis...........

Those were toenail clipperes and came fro Kimberbee............

Well so far have won frag racks and a picture painted by Stella.........oh wait the artist formerly known as Stella :lol:

Ohhh nice!!!! Where is the pictures!!!

3 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

Uhm, I like to keep a list of these type things for this specific occasion:

1. QAnon: 100% batshit crazy and I get endless entertainment reading about it. The world order is run by a global cabal essentially for the purposes of pedophilia... haha, gets me everytime...

2. The moon landing: not because it’s a funny or a particularly interesting conspiracy theory, but rather because it brought us arguable the seventh greatest moment in American history: 80 year old Buzz Aldrin punching a conspiracy theorist. Damn, it just doesn’t get much better than that. 

Flat earthers are pretty fun too. Like, if you truly believe that then simply show the rest of us the "edge". How hard could that possibly be to just go to the edge, take a selfie, and post it?

PS - I used the phrase "it's like the whackadoos that actually believe pizzagate was a real thing" and the person I said that to responded with "have you looked into it? There are some pretty weird coincidences." 0_o I expect them to fall off the edge of their version of earth any day now. lol

Conspiracy theories are "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" for adults. You can connect anything using that same child's game method.

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Reminder :

I must have your shipping info by Dec 11 for you to be eligible for the sponsor prizes. 

Just to clarify...you need confirmation that we have shipped by Dec 11 right? 

Got 2 items for my SS.  Waiting on one more to arrive.  This one had to be special ordered from shady online site I've never heard of...  Luckily they had a generous coupon code called: Deal5

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
16 hours ago, Sancho said:

@Marine Depot help a brother out here

Happy to help and sorry for the trouble. If you can provide me with an order # I am happy to take a look today!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

social@marinedepot.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

Reminder :

I must have your shipping info by Dec 11 for you to be eligible for the sponsor prizes. 

Hell that's a week away...……….making mine wait...……..plus you know how hard it is to find penis shaped packing peanuts...….someone needs to start a business...….

• Haha 5
On 12/4/2018 at 12:19 PM, Marine Depot said:

Happy to help and sorry for the trouble. If you can provide me with an order # I am happy to take a look today!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

social@marinedepot.com

So I think the order mentioned earlier had been shipped out and on its way to me.

14 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

@Legendary Corals and @UNS have generously donated prizes for this years event. Details on first page . 

Hopefully, I can still ship it out in time to meet the prize drawing deadline. 

7 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

So I think the order mentioned earlier had been shipped out and on its way to me.

Hopefully, I can still ship it out in time to meet the prize drawing deadline. 

That is great news! Please keep my email handy if I can be of further assistance here or in the future, jjohnston@marinedepot.com.

Happy Secret Santaing,

Jeff @Marine Depot

• Like 3

"Daddy?"

-Yes, baby?

"Why is that lady naked?"

-She got hot, baby.

"Daddy?"

-Yes, baby? 

"Why are you drawing on her?" 

-It's not drawing, baby.  They're tattoos. 

"Daddy?"

-Yes, baby?

"Is that a tramp stamp like Mommy has?"

-Yes, baby.  And tramp stamp is not polite.  It's a lower back tattoo. 

"Daddy?"

-Yes, baby? 

"Why ...........

Kids ask the silliest questions around this time of year.

• Haha 4
  • Wow 2
A Little Blue
16 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Can we ship the day of the 11th? I got something that says it is arriving the 10th.

Had similar shipping day from places I ordered SS penises for lucky recipient but it shows that it will arrived tommorow so should be able to have it wrapped and shipped by end of the week. 

As a side note, my Kessil 360X controller was dropped by some pharmacy (ups pick up site). Spent 30min with Vietnamese customer service, curtesy of Amazon outsourcing. And my 360X from @Marine Depot came with two punched dimples where bracket mounting screws supposed to go. I guess they didn’t have time to drill right thru and thread it. So now I have to figure out how to mount that silly light? 😡

• Sad 1

I may have bought something inappropriate for my SS 🤗 I blame it on drunk shopping. Consider it a gift for you and the wife, girlfriend, side piece or any of those in the future if they don’t have one already :lol:

for i am Sancho

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I may have bought something inappropriate for my SS 🤗 I blame it on drunk shopping. Consider it a gift for you and the wife, girlfriend, side piece or any of those in the future if they don’t have one already :lol:

for i am Sancho

So what you are saying is your person is either a man or a lesbian.  I'm dwindling down the list of possibilities.  

• Haha 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic