Top Shelf Aquatics

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

merry-xmas-lights.gif

It's that time of year again to share some holiday joy with all of your friends here @ Nano-Reef.com!

giphy.gif

The rules are pretty simple:

• You must have been a member here for 6 months from entry deadline so (May 1, 2018) with at least 100 posts.
  • Total value of gift/gifts must be between $20 to $30. Gifts are not required to all be reef related. Adding some creativity to the gift makes it a lot of fun. If you really want to spend/give more that is fine, but understand that you may not get the same in return.
  • You must enter by Tesday November 20th. I will close entries around noon that day.
  • Names will be handed out Wednesday November 21st.
  • Gifts must be sent to your partner by Tuesday December 11th.
  • Sorry, but this is only open to U.S. members in lower 48 states this year.

How to enter:

• Please Private Message me for entry, and make a post in this thread. Items I will need from you are: Name, Address, Email.
  • Keep all communication with me to one single PM discussion throughout the event. I end up getting messages from about 60 or so members, so this will help keep things organized.
  • Once your gift is shipped, please send confirmation to me. Failure to do so will disqualify you from the door prize drawings.
  • Once your wishlist is posted, please send me a link to that post.

1gh.gif

Please keep your tank threads up to date with items you want or need, or you can post them in this thread. Your Secret Santa will be watching!

A list of user names will be posted as people join. PM me your full name, link to wish list, and shipping address if you wish to participate.

As wishlists are recieved, I will link the post to the persons name. If your name is NOT a clickable link in the list, then I do NOT have your wishlist.

List of Participants  

Ebi.gif

1. slowngreen

2. NanoRox

3. A Little Blue

4. Spectra

5. RoboNarples2929

6. jack1978

7. Pinner Reef

8. Sancho

9. Tmr8188

10. righttirefire

11. Weikel

12. kimberbee

13. teenyreef

14. MrsK

15. dandelion

16. Tamberav

17. Lula_Mae

18. patback

19. scorched

20. ReefGoat

21. DaveFason

22. The Harold

23. ninjamyst

24. mazzy21

25. Cannedfish

26. Skyscraper2290

27. micoastreefing

28. docshipwreck

29. justind823

30. JoeR

31. Droy008

giphy.gif

Sponsor Giveaways

(Please give our great sponsors first consideration when shopping this holiday season. It is a great way to show appreciation for all that they do here at Nano-Reef.com.)

Marine Depot has provided a coupon code to help make your Holiday Shopping a bit easier . Use code XMASFIRST  during checkout for 10% off of your first order (some exclusions apply) code expires 12/31/2018

• NanoBox has donated an awesome NanoBox refugium light to lucky winner 

• 1842032799_legcoraL.jpg.623734ddab26bdacfa71e9a81481e2b4.jpg
  • Legendary Corals wants to help color up that reef with a $100 zoa frag pack of their choice shipping not included

UNS.gif.2fe3b3982d823538bbd678e584f5698c.gif

• Ultum Nature Systems has donated a 60U aquarium for one lucky Santa 23.62" x 14.17" x 14.17"

• Like 6

I’m in. Sending PM 

wish list (gonna list a bunch of stuff that is not realistic but hey...a guy can dream):

coral food

single dosing pump from BRS 

7g waterbox 😉 

brs kalkwasser

hanna calcium checker

liveaquaria gift card

Innovative marine desktop water pump (326 gallons)  ok I know but I can list it at least. 

super sculpy medium blend

trial kit of Dragon Skin NV silicone by Smooth-on ( no I am not being kinky).

Algae barn gift card

bag of purple .75 inch frag disks 

Surprise me 

• Christopher Marks pinned this topic

This time of year again....

Wish list in no particular order

• cash or gift cards...Amazon or Marine Depot
  • booze....surprise me
  • coral from your tank....non of that SPS shit though
  • Funny or Reef related  T-shirts....size XL  
  • One of Spectra’s project motorcycles 
  • Just use your imagination and surprise me I’m easy! 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

Count me in............who do I get to mess with this year..............:unsure:

Wonder how many depends fit in a box...........and yes they will be soiled :whoa:

Ok so I guess we need a list :unsure: hell surprise me I guess..........or I like beer...........could use flipper refills nano size..........nano packs of whatever goes in the back chamber am having a brain fart :lol: Bella would love a few dog snacks or beer she loves everything :wink: hell I just do this for fun so like I said I am not picky if I dont like it I can just re gift it next year omgomgomg sorry had to.........anyway think outside the box any cool gadgets you like or think are neat......ok enough rambling............

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2
A Little Blue

I’m IN as well. 

If you can’t afford new Kessils360X,

(Wish list)

•iodine or strontium test kit would do.

• or Elos KH test kit. Running low on that. 

•or any coral food other than ReefRoids (Reef Chili for example). 

• need to address my little flat worm issue in the frag tank so flatworm exit is also great as I don’t have time to chase those ####ers with a syringe every freakn day. 

( and please..... I don’t need any more junk selfies for my wallpaper) 

If you can’t afford any of that, any unwanted pests plaguing your tank will have to suffice (except flatworms, monti nudis, aiptasia)bb

:naughtydance:

1. TDS Meter

https://www.marinedepot.com/HM_Digital_Handheld_TDS_Meter_w_Thermometer_Monitors_Controllers_for_Saltwater_Aquariums-HM_Digital_Inc.-HB00017-FITEMO-vi.html

2.  Reef Flashlight (Flashlight NOT Fleshlight)

https://www.marinedepot.com/AquaMaxx_Coral_Eye_5W_CREE_Blue_LED_Flashlight_Coral_Fragging_Tools-AquaMaxx-UJ94599-FIMTCP-vi.html

3.  More to come .......Special Request:

If my SS has mad 3D printing skills I have a special request.

I need a Frankenstein carrying Elsa on his shoulder .... caveman style. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, A Little Blue said:

I’m IN as well. 

If you can’t afford new Kessils360X, iodine or strontium test kit would do. If you can’t afford that any unwanted pests plaguing your tank will have to suffice. 

You can have my key hole limpets.  🙂 

• Like 1
Azure Phoenix Reefing

What a great idea, too bad I'm in Europe and only joined the community recently, but I'm wishing you guys tons of fun with this Secret Santa!

p.s. @Pinner Reef loved that Dr. Who Christmas special!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, spectra said:

Count me in............who do I get to mess with this year..............:unsure:

Wonder how many depends fit in a box...........and yes they will be soiled :whoa:

Nothin I aint seen before

5 hours ago, righttirefire said:

Damn it. Im in... but ill be out of country for the next 3 weeks. 

"out of the country" = jail or rehab.  

SS should get RTF soap on a rope.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
righttirefire
12 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

You cant prove anything... and how does soap on a rope help me after i get home?

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Remember RTF speak.................out of country probably means he is heading to another state :lol:

• Haha 5
righttirefire
7 minutes ago, spectra said:

Remember RTF speak.................out of country probably means he is heading to another state :lol:

Different county... you boys need to find Jesus

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

You cant prove anything... and how does soap on a rope help me after i get home?

Figured it would bring back old feelings.  Memories are priceless and forever....a gift that would keep on giving. 

1 minute ago, righttirefire said:

Different county... you boys need to find Jesus

I know Jesus.  He sells tacos off of a truck. Great dude!

• Haha 5
Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm in! As for wish list I'm good with just about anything as long as it's not a box of aiptasia. (just for reference i have a nuvo 20)

Edit:

For a some ideas:

Chemi-pure blue 5.5oz

Macros

A metric butt-ton of extra thick glue

IM spinstreams

Coral food (not reef roids or reef snow as I already have that)

KZ Cyano Clean

Art

Suprise me 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲
  • Christopher Marks featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic