Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Coral help?

Will_0505

I got some zoas from a friend and I need help identifying them.On all my zoas there is like one polyp that never opens is there something wrong? The rest open up fine. I also have a hammer that keeps getting kocked off the rock by my hermits so I was wondering should I give my hermits away? 

I have pics of the zoa here

ACBDE998-BBDD-4C09-A917-5EA4360BDE1E.jpeg

Cool looking zoas. They look like they are reaching up so some more light wouldn't hurt.

You should mount the hammer to the rock when you find a good spot. I use pool putty sticks (from lowes) and super glue to mount my corals

46 minutes ago, SaltyBuddha said:

Cool looking zoas. They look like they are reaching up so some more light wouldn't hurt.

You should mount the hammer to the rock when you find a good spot. I use pool putty sticks (from lowes) and super glue to mount my corals

Should i move them up onto the main rocks? I currently don’t really have space as I have a RBTA on one end and a hammer in the middle. 

1 hour ago, SaltyBuddha said:

I use pool putty sticks (from lowes) and super glue to mount my corals

Man, I'm just not brave enough to try stuff like this 🙂 Guess I'll just keep overpaying for probably the same product packaged specifically for aquarium use.