inTank Media Baskets

Blurry clown

NanoRox

1 minute ago, NanoRox said:

Lovely!  Wish I could get my guy to stand still to get one of these close ups.  

Mine won’t sit still unless he’s laying down....... I just have to take a million pics and hope for one good one! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mine come out blurry too since I’m taking them on my iPad. It would be nice to have a good camera that can adjust the shutter speed. 

8D061BED-E27F-4700-BFEF-617A84F291CC.thumb.jpeg.9d17811a7290e65a0621e3014608157a.jpeg

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Joevember said:

Don't have pics rn, but if you adjust your shutter speed and lighting you can get pics that aren't as blurry.

I’m using my iPhone so not sure how to adjust that (I don’t think I can). 

Just now, NanoRox said:

I’m using my iPhone so not sure how to adjust that (I don’t think I can). 

Yeah, androids have it on their default camera apps. I'm pretty sure that there are some 3rd party iphone camera apps where you can adjust camera settings.

Looks like the best way to control shutter speed and other things is through an app.  Burst mode does not really help.  Looks like an app called Camera +2 or classic would be a cool tool. 

4 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

Looks like the best way to control shutter speed and other things is through an app.  Burst mode does not really help.  Looks like an app called Camera +2 or classic would be a cool tool. 

Cool, let me know how it works if you try it and I’ll scope it out. Love taking pics of my tank, and definitely want to improve my photos. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

You saw when you do burst mode, it takes a bunch of pictures using a short shutter speed, then you go into a folder that has all of the individual images and you choose one that caught it just how you like it? I still think that could work... I’ll try to take more later with my fish that are swimming around. That one clown is just hanging around in his nem so it’s hard to fully test it out. I am still interested in hearing about the app too, though, but I haven’t fully given up on the burst thing just yet. 🙂

4 minutes ago, banasophia said:

You saw when you do burst mode, it takes a bunch of pictures using a short shutter speed, then you go into a folder that has all of the individual images and you choose one that caught it just how you like it? I still think that could work... I’ll try to take more later with my fish that are swimming around. That one clown is just hanging around in his nem so it’s hard to fully test it out. I am still interested in hearing about the app too, though, but I haven’t fully given up on the burst thing just yet. 🙂

Yeah see them but all are ati blurry.  My spaz is always moving rapidly.  For my other fish it may be ok.  I haven’t purchased the app yet but may... it sure 

• Like 1