Sharbuckle

Sharbuckles 78g Starphire Cube

No positive results yet to speak of since dosing fuel for a week. Although my yellow fiji leather seems to not be too happy. it could be that i forgot to turn my ATO back on and the pump was sucking air this morning..... oops. thats a good 6 gallons of evap. 

Fragged some Maui Wowi Rhodactis mushrooms today. Hoping to unload two of them to buy some equipment. 

Big news. Big Mamas 29g home is finally getting an upgrade. She will be getting a four foot 67 gallon tank all to herself! Very very exciting. She deserves it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sharbuckle said:

Fragged some Maui Wowi Rhodactis mushrooms today. Hoping to unload two of them to buy some equipment. 

Big news. Big Mamas 29g home is finally getting an upgrade. She will be getting a four foot 67 gallon tank all to herself! Very very exciting. She deserves it. 

That’s awesome! 

Nice setup.  A lot of those softies are hard to find now.

Happy New Year everyone. 

The tank is coming up on 4 months of life and things are starting to settle in quite well. Zoanthid growth is exploding from and my newly acquired Yuma’s seem to be growing. Yuma’s can be quite tricky, here’s hoping they continue to thrive.

Decided to stick a bunch of monti caps to the back wall. Not sure if I will like the final result but we shall see.

Going to switch the return pump and skimmer soon, just need to find the $ and the time. 

Picking up big mamas tank and lights on Friday. As well as a new fish for the 78g, hoping to find a nice goby/pistol pair.

heres some pics!

F149F679-8D44-4D13-9132-255DCD4C2429.jpeg

7DCFC137-BC63-4B65-8810-EA530E4AEBBC.jpeg

1FC1A5D1-BEB3-4BF0-8918-477AAFFAD385.jpeg

E473C66C-B28C-46DD-A7EE-F42B8FDB7267.jpeg

1B2B00F2-22CD-42D7-AEB5-F166D71E9DBB.jpeg

2B11F2F6-63E7-4806-AB0C-AA8ABD458B23.jpeg

• Like 4

Happy New Year to you and your tank, which is looking terrific!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, vlangel said:

Happy New Year to you and your tank, which is looking terrific!

Happy New Year. Thank you 😊 

I love watching tank feeding videos these days, thanks for sharing @Sharbuckle! All your coral are really thriving in the new system, there's so much more room for your leather corals and gorgonians to spread out. I'm curious to see what those montipora on the back wall do in your system, I'm sure they're expand out soon, they're like the GSP of SPS 😄.

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions