Sharbuckle

Sharbuckles 78g Starphire Cube

Picked up some mag plus from AF today to raise my mag slowly. Did a quick test and found my mag to be appropriate so I guess maybe I didn’t test properly last time. Also calcium has lowered and is sitting at 420.

added a small montipora cap and birdsnest tonight...... breaks my strict no sps rule but oh well, monti cap is looking nice glued to the back wall, going to add a purple and green as well. I suppose it’s a full on mixed reef now

• Like 1

Well the weekend is here and it’s time for a water change. Long long overdue. I’m too lazy for this hobby I think. 

Also found a bunch of dicsosoma congregating in a corner today, they made it there on all their own, I like it! 

FF9AAB1E-A4E7-42D5-B9A9-C4BAF3918C16.jpeg

• Like 2

Three months old today officially since I filled it up. Seems like way longer, also it’s already full! Need to get some encrusting corals to really fill it out now. 

• Like 2

Every time I see this tank I am blown away by how beautiful it is!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vlangel said:

Every time I see this tank I am blown away by how beautiful it is!!!

Wow. Thank you so much. 

• Like 1

Just noticed an abundance of asterina stars. Perhaps time to get a harlequin for a short time. 

Some “lightly edited” shots of Yuma’s. I’ve heard stories that they just melt away and are hard to keep, doing quite well in my tank so far. A few have even popped babies. 

0959FE2F-59ED-4FD2-81B6-A403C7DD0DA0.jpeg

CAB53978-4D39-490D-87BE-78B203936A6E.jpeg

Picked up some AV fuel today. I’ve dosed it in the past but never with any meaning or regiment. Going to start dosing and see what happens. 

Moved some Yuma’s off my frag rack yesterday and to the side of the tank. They seem to like their new spot. 

Started dosing fuel to a 1/3 of their recommendation.

Gave the tank a nice scrub today and took a pic for your enjoyment.

DC12E41C-51A1-45A4-B8F0-A1F23469725A.jpeg

E4FC7F46-8E2D-45CD-99BD-8C1B53F9C095.jpeg

• Like 1

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions