inTank Media Baskets

Sharbuckles 78g - April Video

Sharbuckle

This guy is extra salty
7 hours ago, Sharbuckle said:

Traded a few mushrooms for a harlequin this morning. Time to die starfish.....

C676AC76-3079-45B1-8A97-53B200060946.jpeg

When you’re done with it send it my way...I have about 1mil that need to go lol

• Like 2
1 minute ago, This guy is extra salty said:

When you’re done with it send it my way...I have about 1mil that need to go lol

haha i'd love to, but international shipping may not be worth it.... 

Noticed I’ve been getting some algae in weird places and I’ve been scraping the glass like crazy lately. Added some GFO and replaced my carbon. I ran GFO 24/7 on my 40g with only positive results. 

Going to be fragging my leathers this evening! Really need funds for a new skimmer! 

Also,

Here’s a quick one minute video I made for Instagram

• Like 2

Well I fragged up my giant toadstool! Got about 10 solid frags out of it and they’re doing great so far. 

9067D066-AD49-48E1-BFAF-245B24A7D97B.jpeg

Also, weekly water change complete!!!!

when do I stop being proud of myself for  completing this task? Lol 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
A Little Blue

If you have bright neon toadstool, thone will go up in price. I believe they stop importing those a while back so price will go up. Same with other Jap leathers, Indonesian zoas and other corals from markets that got shutdown recently. Tank looks great btw.

Well. Just like every tank I’ve had, it’s time for the tanks first rescape. Some gorgonians are being stung by leathers and others are in too high of flow. This Saturday I’ll be moving things around. Wish me luck. 

• Like 2
Christopher Marks
3 hours ago, Sharbuckle said:

Well. Just like every tank I’ve had, it’s time for the tanks first rescape. Some gorgonians are being stung by leathers and others are in too high of flow. This Saturday I’ll be moving things around. Wish me luck. 

Best of luck, try to snap some photos of the inbetween! Rescapes can be a little stressful, but you’ll be glad to have it done. Slow n steady. Are you planning to move much base rock?

Have you seen much of the harlequin shrimp this past week? I was just admiring some at the LFS today!

8 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Best of luck, try to snap some photos of the inbetween! Rescapes can be a little stressful, but you’ll be glad to have it done. Slow n steady. Are you planning to move much base rock?

Have you seen much of the harlequin shrimp this past week? I was just admiring some at the LFS today!

I don’t think I’ll be removing any rock, just moving some coral around mostly. Maybe a rock here and there, I’ll try to take some pictures for you. 

Yes actually this this is the least shy harlequin I’ve seen to date. Out and about hunting even during the day, he must be excited by all the stars to choose from. 

• Like 1

Haven't had time to re scape the aquarium yet. Need to pick up some salt so I can do a large water change after its done first. Maybe this weekend. We shall see. 

In the mean time.

Heres a video of my Clarkii Harem eating. I haven't made a tank thread about them yet....

• Like 1

Still haven’t re scaped..... laziness laziness laziness....

also thinking about the Nyos quantum 120.....

decisions decisions, either way new skimmer by the end of next week. 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Sharbuckle said:

Still haven’t re scaped..... laziness laziness laziness....

also thinking about the Nyos quantum 120.....

decisions decisions, either way new skimmer by the end of next week. 

We need the Big Mamas House thread! 😀

• Like 1

Made my own fish food today. Turned out great other than I couldn’t find my grating attachment for my food processor. So after an hour of grating by hand. It’s done.

6FC2A340-23CE-4D7F-837D-690E5BA6B98B.jpeg

BA74F766-1DCF-4280-8610-B3CFACA47132.jpeg

• Like 2

The day is here! New skimmer tonight.

landed on the Nyos Quantum 160

added a few small fish

pearly jawfish

yellow watchman

pistol

also switched to Red Sea coral pro salt. 

DFBE1D74-DE9B-49E7-B135-785FE22EDC83.jpeg

46146C01-5C03-40E9-AE81-423113E994F1.jpeg

84969E01-1205-44AF-8F71-55673DFA34DA.jpeg

• Like 2

This skimmer is pulling some serious crap out already. Cant wait to get it dialed in perfectly.

New jawfish didnt make it.. 😞 poor thing

Also trying out some new GFO and Carbon from Kolar Labs. Thinking about getting reactors for them instead of the chuck it in a bag in the sump method. 

Glued all the frags that were sitting on my frag rock to the rocks today. Always nice to remove frag racks from the display. Such a cleaner look. 

Baby gorgonian are growing quite rapidly as well. Have a look. 

41BC6E12-AA00-4669-9A6B-7F85FBF7AFE9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1