inTank Media Baskets

fish options

NANOREEFIB

Clowns, small wrasses, damsels, gobies, blennies, firefish, dottybacks, grammas, hawkfish, chromis, cardinalfish..... Just to name a few.

Make sure whatever you choose is compatible with other fish you decide to put in. Know how aggresive your fish will be, a lot of fighting can happen in 20 gallons.

22 minutes ago, BlennyBoi said:

clownfish.

clownfish are the answer to all of lifes questions

Clown fish are cute and fun... until they start to get hypertaritorial and bite and attack your hand when you try to do anything in your tank. I have a soft spot for them still but they won’t be going into my tank anytime soon.

18 hours ago, ReefCap said:

Clown fish are cute and fun... until they start to get hypertaritorial and bite and attack your hand when you try to do anything in your tank. I have a soft spot for them still but they won’t be going into my tank anytime soon.

oh yeah, my clown bites me. hard. love the lil bugger anyways

52 minutes ago, BlennyBoi said:

oh yeah, my clown bites me. hard. love the lil bugger anyways

Mine started getting real fiesty recently. I think it was because they finally started hosting something after 6 months. I thought that they were just really nice before, but no...

2 hours ago, Joevember said:

Mine started getting real fiesty recently. I think it was because they finally started hosting something after 6 months. I thought that they were just really nice before, but no...

huh, mine isnt hosting anything. doesnt bother its tankmates, a sixline wrasse and bicolour blenny