Top Shelf Aquatics

The Official WWC Eye Candy Thread!!!! You Don't Wanna Miss This!!!! FUEGO! FUEGO!

World Wide Corals

World Wide Corals

Welcome to the BEST, MOST ASTONISHING, NICEST, SICKEST, AND HOTTEST eye candy thread on the web!!!! This thread will have the coolest corals and the nastiest photographs you could ever imagine. Welcome to coral utopia!!!!!!!!

DO NOT ADD ANY OF YOUR OWN PICS HERE!!!!

tVc4yU4l.jpg
enigHTMl.jpg
Noitzn6l.jpg
md4Ww6El.jpg
ks38B5ql.jpg
rjl3LDjl.jpg
YA0kzwsl.jpg
dDTl9t3l.jpg
MTT9wdul.jpg
o9PKOs5l.jpg
QEPGobYl.jpg
3UQu1u6l.jpg
AhVnUN4l.jpg
kUS3Yn1l.jpg
SLcFZzCl.jpg
a6GaJYUl.jpg
7GGk3Ujl.jpg
GzWnef2l.jpg
scqohJol.jpg
vsHQ5L4l.jpg

• Wow 1
On 10/24/2018 at 9:58 AM, World Wide Corals said:

The one and only Holy Grail torch for your Wednesday viewing pleasure! 

5QvXl7sl.jpg

REALLY awesome pieces. Tons of fire. This Holy Grail Torch tho.... Looks like a common green torch to me???? What am I missing?

WWC tanks and corals are some of the best out there, however, I would like to see a more realistic approach regarding photographing these corals. Many of us here have for the most part a 12-14k spectrum during daylight hours , with a bluer 20k spectrum just for a short period in the morning and a bit longer period at night. 

Besides the 20k photos id like to see some 10k or 14k to be able to compare them. Taking pictures under 20k lighting and enhancing even further just looks fake and far from reality (but oh so nice).lol

• Like 5

Plenty of people run 20k all day. Including myself, and it doesn't look like that. Whites don't turn neon blue. Lol

These pics are full blue and overexposed/shopped. 

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions