Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

What's the smallest All-In-One tank?

zamboni200000

I think that mini tank would be perfect for my desk at work so my kid is going to order it for me.  I am  not sure what color led's to choose in the light white or blue.  What color would be better for viewing at a distance of  under 2 feet?     Ambient light is the typical difused office florescent, an adjustablle task lamp with a 6500 Kelvin daylight bulb, the walls are brown wood paneling and there are no windows.  Remember I said viewing.  The daylight bulb in the task lamp will take care of growing the algae needed for a few Opae Ula.  

• 2 weeks later...

Probably because you came in with a 10 gallon tank when someone asked what the SMALLEST all in one tank is, after people had been making multiple recommendations in the 3-4 gallon range.

If I had to guess...

Gourami Swami

I have the 6.8 gallon version of the imagitarium (Petco) all in one, and it is super nice for the price. I have been scouring the internet for something similar, and haven't found something that I think is quite as good of a value. There are some that come close, Alibaba has a ton of AIO tanks from Chinese mfg.s like sunun and aquatop

This thing looks pretty cool too, can't comment on the filter section

https://www.petsmart.com/fish/starter-kits/top-fin-2.5-gal-retreat-aquarium-38318.html

50 minutes ago, CeresReef said:

Probably because you came in with a 10 gallon tank when someone asked what the SMALLEST all in one tank is, after people had been making multiple recommendations in the 3-4 gallon range.

If I had to guess...

No it was because 16 posts in 7 minutes 

Ya guessing is stupid... facts are where it is at.   Gourami Imagitarium just sounds amazing.  While I save up for my 350 to match HarryPotter and Metro and Ninja, maybe I will do A pure chinese knockoff tank for a frogfish...  lights, tank, everything coming from AliBaba or the like, no Cobalt, no IM or Fluvals, no Neptune or EcoTech, just pure knockoff.

Or I will just continue to fix my IM20.

• Like 1
On 10/30/2018 at 11:58 AM, HarryPotter said:

No it was because 16 posts in 7 minutes 

I don't think I could come up with 16 foods I like in 7 minutes.  Sounds suspicious, but I think they said they were 10 years old.  :scarry:

• Like 1