Cultivated Reef

🍻 ALCOHOL and RODI maintenance 🍻

HarryPotter

25 minutes ago, tashayar said:

Well...yeah probably....but isn't there one-on-one time?  Are they gay for each other too?

I'd do it if I didn't have to be the wife who cooks and cleans.  

They best be gay for each other :wink: if not I’d kick them out my harem :lol: although I guess you could have seven and spend solo time with one each night of the week....but where’s the fun in that? 

Hell you run that house house like a business everyone has there strengths, the one that can cook well she’s the cook and so on. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tashayar said:

Well...yeah probably....but isn't there one-on-one time?  Are they gay for each other too?

I'd do it if I didn't have to be the wife who cooks and cleans.  

Quite a few women are only 4 margaritas from playing both fields.

• Haha 4
53 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

This got wayyyy off topic real fast. Kudos to @A Little Blue who started with that polygamy beer 🍻 🍺

I haz a 10 battle corals pack coming Friday 🙂 

10  "off color" acros" for $100 shipped..... hmm.... 

• Like 1
BustytheSnowMaam
5 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

What does "off color" mean?

34 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Dude! I was on BC website this afternoon. I might have to message them one of these days. 

I like the the idea of letting him pick from whatever part of his collection is overstock, the battle packs or whatever he calls it. 

16 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

If you gotta end it, end it with style  

C1FBCD60-B0D4-435C-81FA-EF2ED799289B.jpeg.8a64971930843a02f445192114c72a3a.jpeg

Everything I’ve tried from sweetwater has been terrible imo, but props for the name. 

Give give me time and a few beers I’ll come up with something super inappropriate to crap up this thread. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Everything I’ve tried from sweetwater has been terrible imo, but props for the name. 

Give give me time and a few beers I’ll come up with something super inappropriate to crap up this thread. 

@Cannedfish looks like we found two more guys to join the beer swap shenanigans. 

23 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

If you gotta end it, end it with style  

C1FBCD60-B0D4-435C-81FA-EF2ED799289B.jpeg.8a64971930843a02f445192114c72a3a.jpeg

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

@Cannedfish looks like we found two more guys to join the beer swap shenanigans. 

Uhhh more craft beer. Never got that stuff tastes like crap.. maybe I am not doing right tried it while wearing skinny Jean's and it still sucked .. do I have to wear skinny jeans  and have a man bun to make it taste better😋 I mean I already have a beard so I should have been good..

Jk all my buddies are into that crap. I bet @Sancho can get down with this stuff I belive he lives in the beer mecca down in san diego that place is nuts for that stuff..

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, tashayar said:

What does "off color" mean?

I don’t know!!! Frags that have been off to the sides of the rack, kind of brown but with the same potential as any of his stuff? 

BustytheSnowMaam
6 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I don’t know!!! Frags that have been off to the sides of the rack, kind of brown but with the same potential as any of his stuff? 

Oh ok.  I wondered if it mean unusual colors or what.  

2 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

What beer swap...

C51A595C-BC39-41B3-8363-3DFA10FB4960.jpeg

Don’t forget to keep the wishmaster refrigerated. I think I’m doing this all wrong, I didn’t send a rare/collectible piece.  I’ll be sure to have KBS on y’all list when it comes out. 

43579521260_2f99a5bcf9_b.jpg

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

Don’t forget to keep the wishmaster refrigerated. I think I’m doing this all wrong, I didn’t send a rare/collectible piece.  I’ll be sure to have KBS on y’all list when it comes out. 

43579521260_2f99a5bcf9_b.jpg

I see that and raise you...

524C9541-F7F4-4885-85D7-F007409F5D57.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

? BEER SUCKS!! 

**runs out the door**

Weed sucks......damn hippies 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

? BEER SUCKS!! 

**runs out the door**

I got your 6, beer does suck other than cooking with it. Gimme tequila or bourbon because if I'm gonna fall off the wagon, it's gonna be the good shit not beer. Just an FYI, ANYTHING that Dogfish makes sucks more than normal, I think they filtre it through dogfish shit, blech!! Stella or Guinness.

• Like 1