Pod Your Reef

Fiji Cube aio

DemonUnleashed

DemonUnleashed

Hey! Been lurking on here for a few years and finally ready to bite the bullet. I’ve purchased almost everything except for the tank. Does anyone have any experience / opinions on the new glass Fiji Cube aio tanks? I’ve been looking at the 22.4. I emailed them and they said they use the same manufacturer as waterbox except Fiji Cube uses thicker glass and they include a media basket.  I was also wondering if a Nanobox mini would be suitable for a mixed reef on this tank? I have one sitting one the shelf not being used.  On marinedepot it says the spread is 18 x 24. 

Thanks 🙂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DemonUnleashed said:

The only videos I’ve could find were on the acrylic tanks.  I might just need to take a chance and get one. 

if you do, do a full review on them.  with lots of pic of course 😄

DemonUnleashed

Well I didn’t end up getting the fiji cube. I just bought an innovative marine fusion 10 bundle off amazon that included the innovative marine mighty jet. 

• Like 3

nice! I am thinking about the 14 or 20...just wish there was an affordable lighting option for the 20...so now I am thinking of the 14...

that mighty jet looks cool.

• Like 1
On 10/13/2018 at 9:48 PM, devaji108 said:

nice! I am thinking about the 14 or 20...just wish there was an affordable lighting option for the 20...so now I am thinking of the 14...

that mighty jet looks cool.

There are affordable options. You don't have to stick to name brand lighting to be successful.

• Like 1