Premiumaq

GIVEAWAY: Aqua Illumination Nero 5 Powerhead

In Today's video we take a look at Aqua Illumination Nero 5 Powerhead which is available at Premium Aquatics.

AI Nero 5: https://goo.gl/bbEJWk

Nero 5 Submersible Pump

-Up to 3,000gph

-A tankload of flow from a

-small in-tank footprint.

Specifications:

Maximum Glass Thickness: .5” (13mm)

Flow Rate: 3,000gph (11356;ph)

Input: 100-240vac, 50/60Hz, 1A

Power Consumption: Variable, 30w Max

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H2Nsv6--5k&feature=em-uploademail

Visit Premium Aquatics: https://premiumaquatics.com

• Like 1

I need one. It would replace one of KPS pumps for even more flow. 85X turnaround at the moment but I NEED MORE! Lol 

Sign me UP. 

Loved to try one out myself and see what it can really do.

I would love to pick up one of these one day! 

I could use one :) I love that you can "just control it" and you don't need all kinds of extra gadgets like with the MP10.

Seems like a really cool pump would love to own one . 

I love new gadgets, would be cool having my pump and lights all controllable from an app. 

I got the chance to see it at MACNA and absolutely love it! Would love to see how it does in my nano.

Love to check out the pump with my nano tank. Been really interested in trying this pump out. Had a MP10 but didn’t quite like it. Maybe this is better?

I have a couple of hydor powerheads and have been thinking about getting their add on wavemaker, but this would be a really cool option as well.

Dang this thing can pump out some water!! I Would really love to try this. I am planning on upgrading my tank soon, and being able to go all the way up to 3,000 gph is wicked. 

This is a fantastic little toy! The controls and feature set are really by far the best I've seen, and its seamless integration with the MyAI app makes it golden. I got a surprise package after MACNA and boy I was so excited!!! And yes, I use it on my BioCube 16, and I definitely saw an improvement in my corals. Also, the amount of detritus that used to get collected at certain dead-spots is now relatively way lesser than before.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Krish87 said:

This is a fantastic little toy! The controls and feature set are really by far the best I've seen, and its seamless integration with the MyAI app makes it golden. I got a surprise package after MACNA and boy I was so excited!!! And yes, I use it on my BioCube 16, and I definitely saw an improvement in my corals. Also, the amount of detritus that used to get collected at certain dead-spots is now relatively way lesser than before.

Nice, Krish, glad to hear you’re liking it so far! 

• Like 1

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions