ReefCleaners.org

GIVEAWAY: Aqua Illumination Nero 5 Powerhead

Premiumaq

4 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

If wire is a focus point of your tank, you’re doing something wrong. 

Clearly, but there’s no workaround an ugly wire going over the nice clean rimless edge of your nano and into the tank, especially mounted to the side like 90% people here have them. 

You can get away with it on the back side or in a huge tank but that’s not an option for many because of flow pattern or AIO tanks /overflows etc.

So yeah we can surely say wire in tank of any sort in a clean nano tank is a big eyesore but no doubt they work perfectly in sump. 😁

• Like 1
A Little Blue
On 10/21/2018 at 4:27 AM, Andreww said:

Clearly, but there’s no workaround an ugly wire going over the nice clean rimless edge of your nano and into the tank, especially mounted to the side like 90% people here have them. 

You can get away with it on the back side or in a huge tank but that’s not an option for many because of flow pattern or AIO tanks /overflows etc.

So yeah we can surely say wire in tank of any sort in a clean nano tank is a big eyesore but no doubt they work perfectly in sump. 😁

Except my MP10 almost ruined my tank with rusted out magnet on  wetside part. I made a video of inspection and what it looked like when I took it apart. At this moment Vortech isn’t on my shopping list. It wasn’t the first Vortech I had issues with. YMMV

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, ReefGoat said:

We got ourselves an edgelord. 

I apologize if I sounded like I wanted to provoke but that was not my intention.

These threads would be so simple and effective if they sounded like this:

Giveaway - AI Nero Powerhead by Premiumaquatics.

A winner will be chosen on that date. 

Done.

Instead we have this mumbo  jumbo with no deadline. Sounds more like a product advertisement than a giveaway ...

Sorry, I own a business, and customers just hate ambiguity in scheduling, material choice or communication.

4 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Decided not to wait and pulled the trigger. Will report on it in my journal in few week or so. 

Did you buy the Nero? 

Looking forward to your review.

A Little Blue
Just now, Clown79 said:

Did you buy the Nero? 

Looking forward to your review.

Yeah, I just did. Pump should be here this week however, I’ll be on vaca starting next week so first impressions will have to wait till I get back. 

Hello Reefers!

I just wanted to explain to everyone how our giveaway works. We have a giveaway opportunity almost every week for a new product. You enter all through YouTube by subscribing to our YouTube channel, liking (thumbs up) the video, and then commenting on the video. The winner is picked at random using a YouTube comment generator. While the winner may not be announced within a certain time frame, there is always a winner chosen and announced on the threads. This allows more time for others to enter, and we also may be using the particular product for additional advice or review that was not included in our video. 

Thank you all for your continued support! 

• Like 2
A Little Blue

First impressions? ...........Well, I'm impressed with amount of flow, ease of use and relatively small footprint. Running it at 1600gph for now. But I also have 3 kps pumps running simultaneously so yeah.