Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nevaeh's 25 Lagoon

NAAkids

Currently I am in the process in getting a IM 25 Lagoon in the next week and a half or sooner. The owner is still working on the new tank parameters before letting their tank go.

Current Equipment:
IM 25 Lagoon
MP-10
Radion XR30W G3 Non-Pro
IM Ghost Skimmer Desktop
MarcoRock Nano Bundles 20#
Smart ATO

Current Livestock:

Fish:
Purple Firefish
2 Bonded Occy Clownfish
Pink Spotted Watchman

Invert:
Rainbow BTA
Red Banded Piston Shrimp
Various Snails/Hermit Crabs
Mini Bristle Starfish

Current Corals:

SPS:
TCK Pikachu -- Hopefully will survive
Red Dragon
Sunselt Milli
Miyagi Tort
Cali Tort
PC Rainbow

LPS:
LA Purple Short Goniopora

Past Livestock:

Fish:
2 Sapphire Damsel

SPS:
3 unknown

LPS:
Elegance Coral

Invert:
Clam

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news first: 

Lost a few SPS, 
TCK Pikachu
Red Dragon
Sunselt Milli
Miyagi Tort
Cali Tort
PC Rainbow

Out of these only the Red Dragon and Sunset Mill are alive. Which is fine for now. 

So started the Triton Method and my dKH is holding steadily at 8 and as well started the Zeovit yesterday. So in 30 days time I will be changing out my Carboon and Zeolites. 

I also purchased a few new fishes and coral (LPS).

Corals:
Short purple Goniopora
Multihead Duncans
Various Zoas
Multihead Torch
Orange Birdnest

Fishes:
Damselx2
Yellow Watchman Goby (Small)
Green Spotted Mandarin

I plan to grab two high-end SPS at the end of the month if my three SPS survives and do well.

I will do some pictures today when I get a chance.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick Update:

Bought a pale green mandarin, around the time I purchased the pods, to see if it will last, well it has so far. We will see what happens down the road. I will seed the tank at least once a month if not twice. 

I had a power outage a week or so ago which made me lose my SPS. I am attempting once again but might be failing due to my RODI tank getting low. The funny part is I swore I topped in a day ago. 

I will be sending my water sample to do a ICP-Analysis. 

And also bought another RBTA, just a normal green one. 

Will post pics when I get a chance!

Mandarins are the wildest looking fish I’ve seen so far. The patterns and color are out of this world. I’m too pessimistic about having one to give it a chance. Even if I grew pods in the tank, every fish would be hunting them, giving the mandarin competition. I’d like to see a pic. 

1 hour ago, xthunt said:

Mandarins are the wildest looking fish I’ve seen so far. The patterns and color are out of this world. I’m too pessimistic about having one to give it a chance. Even if I grew pods in the tank, every fish would be hunting them, giving the mandarin competition. I’d like to see a pic. 

TBH I got the mandarin that is in my tank as a test to see how long it will live (I wanted to get the blue mandarin in the future, but i dont think that will happen if this one stays alive XD), I never had much luck pass the first two weeks but it has been nearly a month since I added him in and I see alot of pods visible. My two clownfish doesn't eat pods, they usually wait for my auto-feeder to feed them and my firefish/damsel stays it hits spot till feeding time and my yellow watchman goby I have no idea where it is. 

I haven't added new pods yet, planning to get some around the 20th. 

I will post a pic today when I get a chance.