Coral Vue Hydros

How do I lower intensity on Prime HD?

TatorTaco

I watched the BRS video and I’d like to run their AB+ schedule. However, I don’t see anything on the video or my light program about intensity. 

I understand the concept of sliding each light, but how do I know if I’m at 50% or at 120% overall intensity?

I only have experience with a Kessil so I’m a bit confused. 

In the AI prime app the sliders represent the intensity for each channel. While in the slider screen you can click on the icon in the very top right corner and it will take you to a screen where you can set kelvin and intensity. 

On 9/23/2018 at 2:54 PM, bluecard said:

In the AI prime app the sliders represent the intensity for each channel. While in the slider screen you can click on the icon in the very top right corner and it will take you to a screen where you can set kelvin and 

I don't think you can do both?

You either use the Kelvin settings or you customize by creating your own settings with the sliders(individual colours)

It will tell you how many watts in total you are using with your settings.

While you are in the app under your program, you will see that there is a faint grid behind the plot lines for your program. You can basically look at as each line is 20% intensity. if all of your lights are @ 100%, they will all be at the top line. The next line down is 80%, etc. this is not perfect, but gives a good reference to go by. in order to easily change the intensity of the entire program, without changing the spectrum, you will touch 2 fingers to the screen and drag them down until they are at the intensity you want. To increase intensity, just drag your fingers up.

This also works to change the timing of your photoperiod. Just slide your fingers to one side or the other to move everything earlier or later.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1