Pod Your Reef

Concept Glass Abyss Panorama 20g AIO Aquarium

Lorenz725

11 hours ago, xiaoxiy said:

Props to an awesome aquascape from Paul. Can't wait to see this grown out!

He did a awesome job I could not be happier how it turned out. 

11 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Wow @Lorenz725, this is a really unique system and aquascape, I'm looking forward to seeing this one grow fill out! One of the coolest uses of a drop-off tank layout I've seen yet! 👍

Thank you I was really trying to do something different with the tank it will be interesting to see how it turns out. 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I’m about to break mine down 🙁 I like it but maybe it’s just me but I can’t get good flow with 2 power heads on the down part. Maybe I have too much rock

2 hours ago, HiImSean said:

I’m about to break mine down 🙁 I like it but maybe it’s just me but I can’t get good flow with 2 power heads on the down part. Maybe I have too much rock

Hmmm what power heads are you using? I run a MP10 on each of mine and upgraded the return pump to a mightyjet. What corals are you keeping? I really could go with out the MP10 and have plenty of flow from the return pump for the corals. One of the drop offs is best bottom and it is a lot easier then the one with sand. 

3 hours ago, Lorenz725 said:

Hmmm what power heads are you using? I run a MP10 on each of mine and upgraded the return pump to a mightyjet. What corals are you keeping? I really could go with out the MP10 and have plenty of flow from the return pump for the corals. One of the drop offs is best bottom and it is a lot easier then the one with sand. 

I’m running the mightyjet, mp10 at about 75% and a Tunze nano. Idk if it’s placement or what but it seems like there’s a lot of dead spots. I need something bigger so I’m upgrading to a 40breeder soon. 

I have pretty much everything, SPS, LPS, zoas and shrooms. 

59 minutes ago, HiImSean said:

I’m running the mightyjet, mp10 at about 75% and a Tunze nano. Idk if it’s placement or what but it seems like there’s a lot of dead spots. I need something bigger so I’m upgrading to a 40breeder soon. 

I have pretty much everything, SPS, LPS, zoas and shrooms. 

I agree there is always going to be a low flow area dead spot with the type of tank. Good luck with your upgrade! 

Thanks. It is a cool and unique tank but I downsized from a 90g and I think it was just a little too much lol I usually put a lot of stuff on the bottom and there’s not much room for that here. 

• Thanks 1