anniebanana267

Steve’s LEDs ramp?

anniebanana267

Hey everyone, I’m getting a biocube 16 for my bedroom and I’ve been looking into Steve’s leds, because I want to put sps and I see that that light can grow them. My biggest concern is, to me it’s really important that it has a ramp, sunrise sunset etc. I can’t seem to find it anywhere online so I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it has a ramp timer or not? If not, is there anything I can attach or add to it to add a ramp timer? Thanks. 

specore
1 hour ago, anniebanana267 said:

Hey everyone, I’m getting a biocube 16 for my bedroom and I’ve been looking into Steve’s leds, because I want to put sps and I see that that light can grow them. My biggest concern is, to me it’s really important that it has a ramp, sunrise sunset etc. I can’t seem to find it anywhere online so I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it has a ramp timer or not? If not, is there anything I can attach or add to it to add a ramp timer? Thanks. 

If you do the bluefish option it definitely has a ramp, not sure about the other controller they offer.  

• Like 1

Pjanssen

I have steve's LED's that is several years old now. I had to purchase a separate controller, but yes it does have a ramp timer.

• Like 1

anniebanana267
5 hours ago, Pjanssen said:

I have steve's LED's that is several years old now. I had to purchase a separate controller, but yes it does have a ramp timer.

Thank you! Can you share what separate controller you bought, please?

Pjanssen
1 hour ago, anniebanana267 said:

Thank you! Can you share what separate controller you bought, please?

This is a copy of the invoice and what it looks like. I believe it is considered a Quad controller, meaning you can program 4 separate channels. Mind you it is just about 5 years old now, so things may be completely different now. When I bought from Steve's I contacted them and they helped me pick out what I should get based on my lights and what I wanted to be able to do with them at the time. Hope this helps.IMG_5391.thumb.jpg.39bad9c9ffddce642cdb7607eca12994.jpgIMG_5390.thumb.jpg.21950ff2d8d949291f1378495eba0c67.jpg

• Thanks 1

anniebanana267
On 9/20/2018 at 10:56 PM, Pjanssen said:

This is a copy of the invoice and what it looks like. I believe it is considered a Quad controller, meaning you can program 4 separate channels. Mind you it is just about 5 years old now, so things may be completely different now. When I bought from Steve's I contacted them and they helped me pick out what I should get based on my lights and what I wanted to be able to do with them at the time. Hope this helps.IMG_5391.thumb.jpg.39bad9c9ffddce642cdb7607eca12994.jpgIMG_5390.thumb.jpg.21950ff2d8d949291f1378495eba0c67.jpg

Thank you so much! This is super helpful!!

• Like 1

Cpl_Wiggles

I have Steve's LED. HurricaneX controller has ramp up Sunrise/Sunset.