Cultivated Reef

Viva Las Vegas! Highlights @ MACNA 2018

Marine Depot

Agreed but the Hotel was Ghetto.......the stuff I heard through the walls will forever leave me scared :sad: :lol:Robert please dont promote this hotel they cant even secure the parking lot multiple cars were broken into. Last MACNA for me. 

6 hours ago, Sancho said:

Agreed but the Hotel was Ghetto.......the stuff I heard through the walls will forever leave me scared :sad: :lol:Robert please dont promote this hotel they cant even secure the parking lot multiple cars were broken into. Last MACNA for me. 

That sucks to hear about people's cars getting broken into! Paper-thin walls aside (yikes!), we visited several other hotels and saw friend's and vendor's rooms at them. Accommodations at the Westgate were better than many. I guess it's all relative. Show aside, did you do any other fun stuff while you were in Vegas? Any other highlights?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Marine Depot said:

That sucks to hear about people's cars getting broken into! Paper-thin walls aside (yikes!), we visited several other hotels and saw friend's and vendor's rooms at them. Accommodations at the Westgate were better than many. I guess it's all relative. Show aside, did you do any other fun stuff while you were in Vegas? Any other highlights?

That hotel was nice back in 1960 but compared to whats available in Vegas now its done served its purpose. The pool was nice though :lol:  Well I spent a fortune on beer and never really got a good buzz going :lol: Lost $300 at the blackjack table, checked out the strip.....its just meh to me I used to live there so its kinda lost its luster. Fun weekend all and all, its always cool to meet fellow nano reefers. Probably should have gone to Freemont Street with you guys after the banquet, looks like you guys had fun!  

• Like 2
On 9/23/2018 at 7:37 AM, luckie1966 said:

just wondering how he made out with angel, that's a whole lot coral in that tank? 

The Lemonpeel? It's still in isolation, so we don't yet know if it's going to nip at corals.

On 9/21/2018 at 9:49 PM, Bubbletips said:

In for the apex

Thank you and good luck!

Yeah, I heard 15 cars were broken into; luckily mine wasn't. 

Spent a grip on booze, checked out Fremont Street, and got on/off the main strip for some other entertainment. Have some friends getting a group together and I might join them at the end of October. Vegas is only as fun as who you go with and the shenanigans that it entails (we lost track of one of our compadre at 2 AM on Sunday evening). 

• Like 3
  • Recommended Discussions