Christopher Marks

New Community Sponsor Top Shelf Aquatics!

Please join me in welcoming our newest sponsor Top Shelf Aquatics to the Nano-Reef Community! 🎈🎉

Top Shelf Aquatics is a Florida State Certified Aquaculture facility in the Orlando area with nearly 3,000 gallons of water dedicated towards growing coral. Their online store has a massive selection of hundreds of different WYSIWYG coral fragments to choose from, complete with a live arrival guarantee. Best of all, new corals uploaded almost daily! Check out all they have to offer at TopShelfAquatics.com 👀!

topshelfaquatics.gif

Thank you for supporting the Nano-Reef Community @Top Shelf Aquatics!

• Like 4

Man...Nice stuff!  The UFO Micromusa 😲

• Like 2

Thank you Christopher Marks

We are are excited to be apart of the Nano-Reef.com Community.  We provide the reefing community with the best aquaculture corals from our 3,000 gallon farm system. Every member of our team is passionate about the reefing hobby. Bringing the beauty of the ocean to you. 

Our Website will constantly have 300 or more WYSIWYG pieces at all times. Including numerous signature sps, lps, and soft corals from around the country. 

Our newest store nano!

43924082244_4d877218dd.jpg

43924082104_124b303ec6.jpg

As a special thank you to the Nano-Reef community we want to extend an exclusive DISCOUNT to all of the members. 

Use Coupon Code nanoreef to receive an additional 15% off your Top Shelf Aquatics Online Order.

CLICK HERE

Top Shelf Aquatics

• Like 3

I don't see shipping prices listed on your site.  Can you give us a idea on your shipping policies?

8 minutes ago, specore said:

I don't see shipping prices listed on your site.  Can you give us a idea on your shipping policies?

$39.99 outside of Florida - FREE on orders over $249

$24.99 in Florida - FREE on orders over $249

Live Arrival Guarantee

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Top Shelf Aquatics said:

$39.99 outside of Florida - FREE on orders over $249

$24.99 in Florida - FREE on orders over $249

Live Arrival Guarantee

Thanks

• Like 1

Whether you are a local or visiting from out of town, stop in for some reef eye candy. 😁

Our 400g Farm Show Tank.

29706757897_7c674f0f85.jpg

Rows of In store Coral.

44642854371_6d624bbd41.jpg

As a special thank you to the Nano-Reef community we want to extend an exclusive DISCOUNT to all of the members. 

Use Coupon Code nanoreef to receive an additional 15% off your Top Shelf Aquatics Online Order.

CLICK HERE

Top Shelf Aquatics

• Like 3

ABOUT TIME !!! Glad to see you guys finally made it here. How is the farm doing ? I havent been in the store in a loooooong time. Also,congrats on the merge with RD,I had no idea until I went to their website lol and figure it out quickly. 

• Like 2

On 9/15/2018 at 12:31 PM, Reefkid88 said:

ABOUT TIME !!! Glad to see you guys finally made it here. How is the farm doing ? I havent been in the store in a loooooong time. Also,congrats on the merge with RD,I had no idea until I went to their website lol and figure it out quickly. 

The farm is doing great but we have a new Farm on the way!  Doubling our current capacity for farming coral. 😁

Farm tanks are packed!

42833132760_a8b4cc831e.jpg

• Wow 1

I'll have to stop by some time and take a look even though I don't have a tank anymore. Glad to see everything is going good !!! 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2018 at 7:37 PM, Reefkid88 said:

I'll have to stop by some time and take a look even though I don't have a tank anymore. Glad to see everything is going good !!! 

Stop by anytime. 

• Like 1

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions