Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Already picked up a print :happydance: 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

Already picked up a print :happydance: 

Hi Mariaface!

 

Yesterday we realized we'd better get ourselves each of the prints for the office before they're gone. They are MD exclusive, after all!

 

Which one did you get?

 

Jeff @Marine Depot

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

Hi Mariaface!

 

Yesterday we realized we'd better get ourselves each of the prints for the office before they're gone. They are MD exclusive, after all!

 

Which one did you get?

 

Jeff @Marine Depot

The Homewrecker 24x24! You can't have it; it's mine! omgomgomg 

 

(Plus it already shipped and is out for delivery two days later!!)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

The Homewrecker 24x24! You can't have it; it's mine! omgomgomg 

 

(Plus it already shipped and is out for delivery two days later!!)

❤️ Nice! Would you mind posting a review and photo on our website once you've displayed it? That would be awesome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

❤️ Nice! Would you mind posting a review and photo on our website once you've displayed it? That would be awesome!

 

Will do! :)  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

 

Will do! :)  

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Woooooo hoooooo!!!!! 😁😁

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ReefWeeds said:

Woooooo hoooooo!!!!! 😁😁

Indeed, welcome aboard @ReefWeeds

-Robert @ MD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions

×