inTank Media Baskets

Anyone want a website for their nano?

Guest LudavicoTechnique

Guest LudavicoTechnique

Hi,

I am a web designer and buisiness is a little slow. If there is anyone here who would want a high-end website for their nano for FREE, respond to this post. Web design is my 1st hobby... and another site is good to have on the portfolio.

ruption.jpg

(Edited by LudavicoTechnique at 12:25 am on July 6, 2002)

Guest LudavicoTechnique

Great,

I would like to get started so maybe post as many pics as you have of your tank, gimme the specs and some history on it. No rush.. lol

:xmas: I am feeling generous.. or bored.. I can't remember which

Guest LudavicoTechnique

If you guys have ANY used equipment or livestock or anything you could trade for the website I would love it... work has been slow... I am having a hard time affording a nano.

NanoReefer53

hmm....the only hard part for me would be editing the flash site. i have very little experience with flash.

Guest LudavicoTechnique

It's still free.. I was just wondering if you would maybe donate to me... I guess probably a stupid question.

Guest LudavicoTechnique

To edit flash files, all you need to know is HTML.

<EMBED SRC="yaddayadda.swf">

</EMBED>

thats it. I think you can handle it. I have seen some JAVA on your site.

ludvacico, my pictures are in the member tank section and specs are in my sig. once i get some corals growing i will be happy to send you a free frag or two if you pay shipping.

NanoReefer53

but the hard part is editing the flash part itself if i need to update stuff about it. i guess i could learn :)

I'd love to have a site!

I'll email you some info within a day oir two.

I needs to snap some more pictures>

Thanks for the invite! :D

parhead

ok i like the word you used free thats my favorite word in the world im allowed to say on this site lol anyway if you could design me a site or help me design one id be really thankful you cantake your time with mine cuz i dont have the tank up or any pics thanks for the offer,Chris:D

Hey I wouldnt mind a nice cool website designed by you. :)

I have seen the site you done and it looks superb.

I already have my own site, but I would love a better designed site, you can get the pics and all info from my site listed in my signature.

Thanks!

Archived