Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Good LFS's in Los Angeles?

JonPM

What are some really good LFS's here in Los Angeles (or OC). One that I really like is Strictly Fish in Long Beach off Carson and the 605. I checked out Aquatic Outlet the other day in Inglewood and they've got an awesome selection, but its a bit pricy.

Anyone else?

i personally like the aquarium center in sherman oaks (website ) they usually have a pretty good selection of frags and inverts and fish and their prices are pretty good also... and if you check their website on their specials page, you can print out their specials and usually get like 25% off and stuff... there is also mark's tropical fish in studio city (pretty good selection, prices ok), underwater depot in sherman oaks (pretty pricey), scales and tails in burbank (kinda small selection, but sometimes hard to find things there, ok prices), orando tropical fish in hollywood (small selection, pretty good prices).. these are the ones i usually check out on a regular basis...

I would say Jeff's Exotic Fish in Gardena, Ca. Or a place called Bob's Tropical Fish Store in Monterey Park, Ca. That's off the 60 fwy and on the Atlantic exit, that place is wonderful. Good prices and selection, but then again a small store.

This is a great LFS in Whittier.

Tongs Tropical Fish & Pets

15250 Whittier Blvd.

Whittier, CA 90603

(562) 945-4498

They always have sales going on.

-Asin

Archived