Is It Possible ?

ebay

i'd like to know if there is chance to fill a 10g tank with 2x percula and maybe 2x tang regal( i know that the tang needs a place to swim so maybe another great looking fish insted?)

i went to my nearest reef shop 5 minutes from my house...

the guy said that it is not possible to maintain a marine aquarium or a nano reef in a tank less the 100gallon.

can you guys direct me to a suitable gear and tank that would fit my pocket and my room, including the gear i need to purchase.

im interested in a NO more then 40g tank and my budget is approx $700.

the two beautiful fish i mantiond are a must have in my tank due to the fact the rock !!

im interested to place a anemone for the percula to fill at home and maybe a starfish ??

any idea will be highlly appreciated

thx

omer

firstly a regal tang needs ATLEAST!!! a 75g aquarium. secondly i would not recomend an anemone but if you realy want one you could put a BTA (bubble tip anemone) in 6 months after the tank has been cycled. READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ,READ,READ, READ,READ,READ,READ, READ,READ,READ,READ,READ,READ, READ,READ,READ, READ,

and read some more!!! you could keep an percula clownfish and a yellow tail damsel (they are blue and yellow and smaller) and if you realy wanted maybe two percula clownfish. 3 fish is the absolute maximum for a ten gallon. lastly do you want a reef, fish only (fo) or fish only with live rock (fowlr.)

hi, thanks for the quick replay !

as a beginner my question may seem like a joke, but i just started to get interested so i dont know anything YET !

im reading a lot from you guys and in other furoums like reef central but in this great site i found people who own a 10-50g tank and still have a nice arrangement of corals anemones and even perculas, havent seen a tang yet..

i hope that in the near future i'll be a bit more wiser..

that store near by my house just got a couple dozens of percula and tangs and many many other beautiful creatures..

i'll keep you guys informed.

btw what are the neccerry equipmet for a 75g tank that will keep it stable and clean ??

how much will it cost ?

THX and sorry again !

omer

Archived