what?!

rock12

ok apista is only clear right? I'm a little confused right now cuz i have what looks like apaista(for sure some type of aneomone) is long tenticaled but a maroon color?! I thought ap. is only clear, am i wrong or what could this be? Sorry no pics.

ok, i gusse i'll nuke it. Its kinda pretty that color, but i don't want it to kill my zoo's! Thankx! I thought they were only clear, but i gusse i learn something new every day :D ! Thankx Nab.

actully would it be bad to leave it in my tank for a while untill i see it do some damage? I've obivously have it for a while w/out knowing becuase its about one and a half inches tall. You think it would be ok, or is that just playing w/ fire?

once that pretty aiptasia spreads like mad and kills stuff, you'll be sorry that you left it

if your pretty sure it's aiptasia, remove it or it can become a headache in the future

The way I do it is to fill a syringe with pure liquid Ca and inject it right into the body. It will retract so try not to poke completely through it. Might take a couple tries. Thats how I do it but there are many different methods and products available.

I say nuke it altho a buddy of mine grows it in his tank he frags it liek crazzy tho he does nto have alot of other corals in there tho... i keep telling him its a bad thing he does not belive me

Archived