ninjamyst

Are we over complicating tanks?

Weikel, is he beating the horse with Harry's secret Santa gift?

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, seabass said:

Weikel, is he beating the horse with Harry's sex toy?

Nan I think his was covered in glitter if I remember correctly 🤔

• Like 1

Sex toys and animal abuse...did I accidentally wander into the lounge again?

scared.gif

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, specore said:

Sex toys and animal abuse...did I accidentally wander into the lounge again?

scared.gif

Noooooo! Dont mention the lounge or else they will come crawling out😉 .. oh shoot I just said it for the second time, one more time and ... 

q.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Weikel said:

Noooooo! Dont mention the lounge or else they will come crawling out😉 .. oh shoot I just said it for the second time, one more time and ... 

q.jpg

It's a zoo out there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Locked? Why would it? Also, I’m not sure if many of you realize it, or not, but I’m a lounge rat. So, our presence has been felt for several pages now.

• Like 4

Just now, RayWhisperer said:

Locked? Why would it? Also, I’m not sure if many of you realize it, or not, but I’m a lounge rat. So, our presence has been felt for several pages now.

It does feel a little lounge like huh lol

3 minutes ago, RayWhisperer said:

Yes we know that's how this thread started down the path to destruction.. lol  actually that's why I like nano reef I feel like there is a good sized group that can take a joke and likes a little rough sarcasm from time to time.. 

On keeping with the theme of this thread though I was thinking it would be cool to make a collaboration of how to start a basic nano with out the over complicating stuff. For example a simple cycle with out adding skimmer and throwing in all these chemicals like chemipure blue etc. But then again I'm lazy and I am sure it has been done. 

That being said @RayWhisperer I believe I read a thread that you wrote a long time ago that talked about this same subject of setting up a nano with out all the fuss and explaining other options.. do you know what I am talking about and could you link it? 

• Like 2

If you really want to go through a dead thread...

here you go.

1 minute ago, RayWhisperer said:

If you really want to go through a dead thread...

here you go.

Ahh yes this is exactly the thread I was talking about. I feel perfect to the theme and just the right amount of assholery for my liking... 🤗

• Like 1

8 hours ago, specore said:

Sex toys and animal abuse...

is-that-a-cvbgej.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jack1978 said:

🎅

My gift will at least give him some pleasure.....☃️Princess Gyna was destroyed :lol:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Shut down?! This has been the best thread all month! It has a little bit of everything: engagement, actual reefing discussion, drama, bad jokes, and sex...err... toys! If I could nominate this thread for an award I would!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions